Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay the... err... Giant Killer

Default Jay the... err... Giant Killer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INo9gxnKFgU

Big props to James Zikic for sending this to me.

I've just wasted 3 mins of my life waiting for him to be knocked on his arse or something funny. The funniest thing was the fact that only the very top of his head is over the top rope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    The funniest thing was the fact that only the very top of his head is over the top rope.
    I think that's actually quite funny! Personally I like his 'good shot' (or in public schoolboy laguage, "shottt") at the very end. As if he was lucky to get those punches in.

This sums it up for me... What a legend!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2XY6EnIIUc&NR=1
    Jay Darrell=UK Steven Seagal

Fuck, he really is a short arse.

has this guy actually ever done anything of worth? saw the thread where he was moaning about people not taking him seriously? seems to talk a lot of game but has nothing to show for it really.

Quote Originally Posted by danielevery View Post
    has this guy actually ever done anything of worth? saw the thread where he was moaning about people not taking him seriously? seems to talk a lot of game but has nothing to show for it really.
    yeah, he is a legit and respected coach, has taught some well know people and has helped fighters get in shape and go on to shows like the UFC. he is the real deal!

He looked good in that vid, he looked very tight and his technique was sharp, some good movement and punches, he defended well against a guy who clearly had 20KG on him, and he was able to back him up numorous times, very respectible sparring session

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    yeah, he is a legit and respected coach, has taught some well know people and has helped fighters get in shape and go on to shows like the UFC. he is the real deal!

He looked good in that vid, he looked very tight and his technique was sharp, some good movement and punches, he defended well against a guy who clearly had 20KG on him, and he was able to back him up numorous times, very respectible sparring session

I'd like to see sledge get in there and put him on his arse... If you want something done my dad told me do it yourself! I'm not trying to stir anything up..