Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay the... err... Giant Killer

Anyone know sledge's fight record? He looks like he's mixed it up in his time..

Quote Originally Posted by James-w View Post
    yeah, he is a legit and respected coach, has taught some well know people and has helped fighters get in shape and go on to shows like the UFC. he is the real deal!

He looked good in that vid, he looked very tight and his technique was sharp, some good movement and punches, he defended well against a guy who clearly had 20KG on him, and he was able to back him up numorous times, very respectible sparring session
    Lol, that guy had 36kg on him..

Quote Originally Posted by fightpride View Post
    Lol, that guy had 36kg on him..
    that makes it even more impressive, Jay dizzle is a great athlete

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChrisAnt View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INo9gxnKFgU

Big props to James Zikic for sending this to me.
    Excuse my ignorance.. Who is crazychrisant ? Is he crazy because he's sick at bjj or crazy because he knows someone like James Zikic ? Not meaning to offend but I'm new here..Is he a pro fighter? He comes across like he's talking from a place of authority!

that makes it even more impressive, Jay dizzle is a great athlete
    I haven't met Jay Darrell.. But this sledge guy saying what he said, he's either a fighter or a keyboard warrior.. Anyone know if he has a fight record ?

I haven't met Jay Darrell.. But this sledge guy saying what he said, he's either a fighter or a keyboard warrior.. Anyone know if he has a fight record ?
    I believe that Sledge has trained in MMA, and to a competing level, as he was due to fight not so long ago, he sustained an injury that kept him from competing, which was a shame. but I am sure that he may look to once again take the steps to fight again if he feels it works for him.
    He has a very succesfull career as an MC in the UKMMA scene, and is a budding ref and official, he spends time at many of the top shows working in many different areas, and I am sure that he has picked up many things along the years.

I am not sure if one is trying to bait Andrew Sledge, but I assume that you are just curious to know, and I hope the above clears any cloudy concerns you had.

I believe that Sledge has trained in MMA, and to a competing level, as he was due to fight not so long ago, he sustained an injury that kept him from competing, which was a shame. but I am sure that he may look to once again take the steps to fight again if he feels it works for him.
    He has a very succesfull career as an MC in the UKMMA scene, and is a budding ref and official, he spends time at many of the top shows working in many different areas, and I am sure that he has picked up many things along the years.

I am not sure if one is trying to bait Andrew Sledge, but I assume that you are just curious to know, and I hope the above clears any cloudy concerns you had.
    Ok, props to his mc career... But I would like to see "him" put that guy on his ass in the ring. Something tells me he wouldn't find that experience funny...

Ok, props to his mc career... But I would like to see "him" put that guy on his ass in the ring. Something tells me he wouldn't find that experience funny...
    I think that Andrew sledge would out box Jay Darrell, Jay is very short, and not much reach, Sledge has a much more superior reach and height advantage, and in a sparing situation, I think that he would pepper him with jabs, and be too fast on the feet.
    Jay is very very skilled, I like his style, but the opponent in the video is a different type of person to Andrew, he is alot bulkier and is slow, and even though I was impressed with Jay in the video, I rewatched it a couple of times now, and I feel the opponent was being very forgiving towards him, and Andrew is known to "throw down" in the gym. I would but my money on sledge actually putting Jay on his arse, but in an exciting sparring session all the same

Lol at shit troll. Jay I didn't claim to be able to put the HW boxer down. I said it would be funny if he cuffed you and dropped you on your arse in the same way I watch the idiots of Jackass hurt themselves. .

Learn how to box and troll.

NEXT.

I think that Andrew sledge would out box Jay Darrell, Jay is very short, and not much reach, Sledge has a much more superior reach and height advantage, and in a sparing situation, I think that he would pepper him with jabs, and be too fast on the feet.
    Jay is very very skilled, I like his style, but the opponent in the video is a different type of person to Andrew, he is alot bulkier and is slow, and even though I was impressed with Jay in the video, I rewatched it a couple of times now, and I feel the opponent was being very forgiving towards him, and Andrew is known to "throw down" in the gym. I would but my money on sledge actually putting Jay on his arse, but in an exciting sparring session all the same
    How tall is sledge ? Whats his weight ? That guy in the video is a pro.. I don't know Jay Darrell, but something tells me he would do a Mike Tyson on sledge..
    Throwing down in the gym he maydo where he trains but I'd bet he feel a bit of pressure in the ring and turn tail and run.. I'd like to know what Jay Darrell
    himself thinks about this?? He hasn't got involved in this thread so he can't be like bothered!