Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Marshman vs Mike Ling Predictions????

Default Jack Marshman vs Mike Ling Predictions????

Jack Marshman 7.0.0. from Tillery Combat fights Mike Ling 8.1.0. from South Coast Submissions / Gym01 on July 23rd`s Shock n Awe in Porstsmouth.
    Both of these love to throw down but who do you think takes it??
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Great fight at middleweight Bri.

Ive got to favour Marshman 60-40 after he impressed me against Chadwick on last OMMAC. Great fight

Good luck with the show

Would have to go for Marshman, he has looked increasingly impressive. Looks set to be a war and a good show. The rest of the card is strong!

Jack takes this, great hands and very underrated wrestling and especially ground game. The scary thing is he can EASILY make WW at some point in the future if he wants/needs to too!!!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

3.0 for Marshman so far, looking forward to telling Mike he`s the underdog
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Make that 3-1. Big daddy gets my vote for this one

Both guys are great talents and will both go to the top. but i gotta go with marshman, grew up with him and is one of the nicest guys you could meet but in the cage if he lands you go down.

Jack via TKO in the 2nd!!!
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    Jack takes this, great hands and very underrated wrestling and especially ground game. The scary thing is he can EASILY make WW at some point in the future if he wants/needs to too!!!
    Not sure about "EASILY" making Welterweight mate, he's like 95kg!!! And at 21 years old he's gonna fill out as well, i think he sits nicely at Middleweight, he's not a big MW but after this fight with Mike Ling we have plans to improve diet, strength and power training etc........so watch this space.

But for now i'm backing my boy Jack in this one (and yes i'm obviously biased) but this guy has all the potential to be great and we will be developing him strongly over the summer.
    Fight Management Limited

Quote Originally Posted by FML View Post
    Not sure about "EASILY" making Welterweight mate, he's like 95kg!!! And at 21 years old he's gonna fill out as well, i think he sits nicely at Middleweight, he's not a big MW but after this fight with Mike Ling we have plans to improve diet, strength and power training etc........so watch this space.

But for now i'm backing my boy Jack in this one (and yes i'm obviously biased) but this guy has all the potential to be great and we will be developing him strongly over the summer.
    the point i was making is, like most of the UK guys do when they reach the top, he could drop down a weight class. I can honestly see him fighting at the top level if he carries on the way he has been. And if he does fight at the very top, I feel that would be as a WW
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Another vote for Jack. The Guy's an animal. And to top off as said, an absolute gent to work with
    Web - www.valleyofkings.co.uk Twitter - vokmma