Great to see another Cage Warriors fighter profiled on MMA Junkie's 'Fight Path'. We have been able to get a fighter from Cage Warriors featured on there for every (Weekend) event we have done over the last year.

I really love the Fight Path features as it gives a little insight into the fighters.

Check it out below

Fight Path: After rough start, Jack Mason carrying momentum into Cage Warriors 43
by Kyle Nagel on Jul 07, 2011 at 12:30 pm ET

Jack Mason had always been a talented athlete.

Growing up in a home with his mother and two brothers in England, Mason tried swimming, tennis, football and rugby, but none proved to be his best sport.

At age 15 he started kickboxing, and that helped lead to an eventual interest in mixed martial arts (he had always been a fan of super heroes and professional wrestling, often acting them out in the backyard).

Then the start to his professional MMA career including his pro debut against notable Marius Zaromskis showed how him how committed he needed to be.

"He handed my arse to me," Mason told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) in an e-mail. "I realized I needed to start taking it more seriously as I knew I had some potential but wasn't getting the right training, I then looked around for some other places to train and get better."

In rebounding from an 0-4 start to his pro career, Mason since has collected a 15-3 record and will fight Bellator veteran Norman Paraisey (9-1-1) in the 185-pound main event of Saturday's Cage Warriors 43 show in London. The event streams live and free on MMAjunkie.com at 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT).

Mason, A 28-year-old veteran of the London financial industry, is one of numerous fighters who used his considerable athletic gifts to make his way through early MMA fighting without much significant training. Some can't handle the difficulty and seriousness of competition at the pro level, especially when their careers begin with several losses. But Mason excelled.

In fact, Mason already has fought three times in 2011, winning his Past two fights in Cage Fighters Championship and Cage Warriors shows to grow his record to 15-7 following those four early losses.
Read the rest at http://mmajunkie.com/news/24300/figh...arriors-43.mma