Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 161

Thread: I told you so

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Churnside View Post
    Yep that's true, he's in Magaluf.
    My mate from work is in Magaluf. Wonder if any of his stories next week will feature Mr. Entwistle?
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

  2. #102

    Default

    I'll just leave this here:

    “It feels sweet to have closed his mouth,” the MMA Clinic lightweight confirmed with a wry smile. “He tried to back up his words but I knew he weren’t gonna from the last time. I made him give up then and I made him give up tonight. I’m the better fighter and I said it all along.”
    http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...arriors-43.htm

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    My mate from work is in Magaluf. Wonder if any of his stories next week will feature Mr. Entwistle?
    I am living in hope lol

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by London84 View Post
    I am living in hope lol
    "... and there was this lad in the middle of the dancefloor, totally out of it, doing what I can only describe as a 'mugdance'..."
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    "... and there was this lad in the middle of the dancefloor, totally out of it, doing what I can only describe as a 'mugdance'..."
    pmsl!

    I can just imagine it now - Enty living the dream in Maguluf using the mug dance as part of his mating ritual!

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by London84 View Post
    pmsl!

    I can just imagine it now - Enty living the dream in Maguluf using the mug dance as part of his mating ritual!
    I would like to see Paul McVeigh do a dance version of one of them "Gracie breakdowns" on the mugdance technique. That would go viral instantly.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    I would like to see Paul McVeigh do a dance version of one of them "Gracie breakdowns" on the mugdance technique. That would go viral instantly.
    I am now living in hope that this will happen - it would be epic lol

    *my bad mood today has lifted a bit now lol - thanks HomerPlata*

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by London84 View Post
    I am now living in hope that this will happen - it would be epic lol

    *my bad mood today has lifted a bit now lol - thanks HomerPlata*
    Glad I could help Now make it happen, McVeigh!
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Glad I could help Now make it happen, McVeigh!
    If it happens I will be in a good mood for the rest of the week at least

  10. #110
    Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Abertillery, Gwent
    Posts
    3,374

    Default

    And as for sledge take my word on this i when I see that bold headed cunt am gonna do him aswell!!
    Fuckin moron seriously Ralph if you ever introduce yourself to me am gonna bite your fuckin nose off!! Had enough now!! Except u won't introduce yourself to me because your a faggot!!
    i dont get involved with criticising fighters but the 2 remarks above are well beyond hyping a fight
    they are direct threats.
    Enty has brought all the stick on his self
    if he had threatend to "Do me" on a public forum like he did with sledge then i would be milking his loss as well
    just my thoughts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.