Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I told you so

Quote Originally Posted by Old Scratch View Post
    I know he's brought it all on himself but I still think ya'll are being a little harsh.

MMA without it's characters and occasional knobheads would be a duller and less entertaining place. The whole Enty vs Wheeler saga was a good laugh and I thank everyone involved for keeping me amused.

Enty, just chill and grow up a little. Also, focus on learning how to fight better and keep it shut for a while.
    Agreed. Enty played the panto villain and now he's been shown up BIG STYLE! Fuck... I'm gutted, what can I say. I think saying that this will teach Enty to be more respectful and a humble fighter. It's the evolution of an MMA fighter.

I LOVED the "tito gravedigger" from Wheeler after, and i don't mean just loved it, i mean fucking Kevin Keegan level loved it!!!!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    I LOVED the "tito gravedigger" from Wheeler after, and i don't mean just loved it, i mean fucking Kevin Keegan level loved it!!!!
    Hahaha, nicely put!
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

just seen it on fight network and must say it was a very, VERY satisfying end to all the bullshit.

wouldn't be at all surprised to see Enty creep on here later claiming that all the shit talk was just to sell the fight and he's "actually a nice guy"........

I reckon it has got to be a catchweight contest next between sludge and enty, both a pair of gobshite arseholes, may the best arsehole win

Quote Originally Posted by Soreshins View Post
    just seen it on fight network and must say it was a very, VERY satisfying end to all the bullshit.

wouldn't be at all surprised to see Enty creep on here later claiming that all the shit talk was just to sell the fight and he's "actually a nice guy"........
    thing is, i totally accept that with UFC PPV, Haye vs klitch etc as it genuinely makes a huge difference to the earnings on the night....but really if he comes out with that as an excuse for this he'll make himself look even more of a twat!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Keysersose View Post
    may the best arsehole win
    You are in with a shout yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    You are in with a shout yourself.
    3 Guys are in a bar.

one of them says: i have the longest arms in the world.

the other one says: i have the longest legs in the world.

The third guy says: i write the most retarded comments in the world.

so they decide to go to the office of the guiness book of records.

The first guy comes out and says: Yes! i do have the longest arms

The second guy comes out and says: Great! i do have the longest legs

The third guy comes out pissed:

WHO THE FUCK IS Sledge

And sludge, I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.....Enty talks a lot of shite but he has entertained many on here for months with his shite....... at least he turned up and got into the ring to have a go last night.
    Last edited by Keysersose; 10-07-2011 at 10:37 AM.

As much as it is satisfying to see a big mouth get shut, I think a few people are gloating a bit too much, like they were the ones to get into the cage and beat him up lol. Let's just let Brad Wheeler enjoy the victory and feel satisfied that enty's big hardman routine has more or less been diminished past the point of being interesting, and smugly tell him so if and when he acts the knob again. He did get owned, but at least he got back in and tried against a guy who everyone here said was too good for him, was easily beating him and made him quit.
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.