Thread: Cage Warriors Return To Sheffield With A New Show In September

Default Cage Warriors Return To Sheffield With A New Show

The Cage Warriors Fighting Championships Return To Sheffield

As was previously mentioned here the Cage Warriors Quest show which was originally scheduled for July has been cancelled. The Cage Warriors Management team would like to apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused and hope to make amends in September, when they return to Sheffield with a brand new show.

This show (Which is currently untitled) will be run by the Coventry based Warrior Promotions team who promote the successful Cage Warriors “Strike Force“ series in Coventry. However the show will still take place at the Octagon Centre in Sheffield and like the new Cage Warriors show in Portsmouth, it will feature an 11 bout fight card consisting of MMA and Cage Kickboxing action.

Cage Warriors hopes this new show will also emulate the success of the previous Cage Warriors Quest series' by giving up-and-coming talent a chance to showcase their skills inside the cage.

Cage Warriors hopes this move will renew interest in the Cage Warriors brand in the Yorkshire region and help to promote the growth of both the fighters and the sport in the area.

If you are interested in fighting on this and other Cage Warriors shows please contact Ian Dean at iandean@cagewarriors.com and we will get back to you.

Ticket details and fight card information will follow within the next few weeks as the Warrior Promotions team start to prepare the groundwork for this exciting new show. Stay logged on to www.cagewarriors.com for more details
    http://www.cagewarriors.com/page.asp?ID=1709

EDIT - This show is now taking place on Saturday September 16th

Spenna - email/phone/msn me

BB - Ditto or i'll contact Leigh

i'll speak to Spenna about getting you guys down here,

16th

Previous posts have been edited !

closing this thread now please continue talk in new thread