Heres the details if your interested let me know. Pow!
Griphouse Athletic Perfomance (G.A.P.)
Cause heavy shit isn’t going to pick itself up.
Early morning, strength and conditioning at The Griphouse.
What you get
• Initial Movement Screening Assessment
• Personalised warm up with corrective exercises.
• 3 months of individual programming.
• 3 coached training sessions per week for 12 weeks; that’s 36 group training sessions.
• A bunch of other crap like nutrition plans, supplement stuff and an article entitled "How to Deadlift 3 times your bodyweight while listening to Beyonce"
This is for all you guys who have wanted to get into the awesome world of weight training but were not sure where to start. You will learn how to lift with impeccable technique; we will be emphasising quality movements not partial ranges with an inappropriate load. We will also be playing with plyometrics and some variations on Olympic lifts. Forget about the days of coming in doing some bench and a million bicep curl variations i.e. how Titan rolls.
In the last phase we will be doing some nutritional stuff to make sure everyone looks ridiculous by November.
By the end of the program you will be stronger, healthier, ,injury resistant, more athletic, more diesel and be a much better technical lifter, a skill that will stay with you for as long as you lift weights.
Date: 7/08/11- 31/10/11
Training Days: Mon 7am, Wed 7am and Sat 10am
Numbers: 5-7 people (first come first served guys if the demand is as high as it appears to be I might run a tues, thurs sun program.)
You have no idea how hard it was to not call this Griphouse Athletic Performance Enhancement (GAPE)
Got like 2 spaces left if anyones up for the maddness.