Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos that seem good now, but are likely to backfire in the future

Default Tattoos that seem good now, but are likely to backfire in the future

The recent spate of tattoo threads (and seeing that cunt in Birkenhead town centre) has got me thinking about tattoos that are okay(ish) at the time, but leave you vulnerable to looking a tool in the future.

For example, anyone who got a Gary Glitter tattoo pre-paedo years.

A lesser example might be someone with Torres (or even Michael Owen) in an LFC shirt.

So basically, any time you get a celeb tattooed on you, you have to hope and pray that - for the rest of their lives - they keep their noses clean, don't diddle kids, etc. etc.

Hit me with some ideas, CW Creative Massive!
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Off topic but I posted a pic for you in that other thread Homerplata

I dont have any celeb tattoos or ones that i regret as such but i kind of regret the placement of the ones i have...was young and naive!

I have a tattoo on my stomach, a small tattoo on my lower back (think they call that a tramp stamp now - lol), one on my shoulder blade and one on the back of my neck... i wanted another one on my back but because of the placement of the other one i cant because it would all look a bit lopsided!

I am gonna have a rib piece done instead thats booked in for a few weeks time.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

if you put 'idiot tattoo' into google image search, allsorts pop up.

like this one!!!

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post

like this one!!!

I remember seeing that one in the old tattoo thread on here - the madness lol

This is pretty weird -

Last edited by London84; 03-08-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post

like this one!!!

Hahahaha! THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout! I bet they actually used the word "awesome" when they got that.

I'll check that other thread in a sec, London. I'm expecting big things!
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Idiot can't spell!

LOL

A Tattoo that might backfire in the future.

A depiction of Mohammad in suspenders fucking a chicken, while sucking off a horse, and getting done in the ass by a Rottweiler, with the caption, "commemorating draw Mohammad day 2012"

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

haha at least this one is sure to be hilarious in any company or situation.

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

the T is part of the R and the X
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer