Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Season 2011/2012 Thread

Hybrid View

Default Football Season 2011/2012 Thread

As it says in the title (and in honour of the absent Thommo, sorry dude couldn't wait any longer!)

Well, my lot off to a shaky start so far 15 mins left to score another and beat Sunderland...can't see us doing much this year if this is to go by (early days i know!) but we need to beat teams like this at home to finish top 4 regardless of whether or not its day 1 !
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Not really much excitement.

Good result for Sunderland if it stays at 1-1 mind you and Norwich will be happy with a point away from home if it stays that way as well.

Im going to go out on a limb here and say poor old London84 is not having a good day lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    Im going to go out on a limb here and say poor old London84 is not having a good day lol
    Hahahaha! That was my first thought when I saw the scoreline yesterday
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Jordan henderson had an awful game... then again he is playing against his old team so they will know all his weeknesses. But still no excuses. He was awful at european championships, pre-season as well. Downing had a good game was really impressed with him, i had my reservations with him for the price we paid for him but definetly looked good. What baffled me was why wasn't aquliani playing ??? He wasn't even on the bench ??? He had a very good pre-season... You can tell by daglish expression he f***** up with the tactics and selections today. We need to sign Cahill asap unfortunetly carraghers age is catching up with him

Joey Barton is a dirty filthy bastard!!!!!!!!!!!

He will NEVER change!

He's scum!

He went down easier than a modern day Liddell lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Depression. Great excuse to hit the bottle :-(

Quote Originally Posted by oebs1 View Post
    Depression. Great excuse to hit the bottle :-(
    Sames here oebs - I think I drank in every pub in Shepherds Bush on Saturday afternoon / evening and I was still upset

till I passed out in bed....

Ha ha ha! I did not have a good Saturday at all - thanks for thinking of me you lot !

4 - 0 !!!Bad day at the office for sure but onwards and upwards now...... bring on Everton!

My mate had a bet on 100-1 that Bolton would win 4-0.... he's gutted he only put £2 on it !

Was in The Green after the game. Gloomy as fuck, so i headed east for a dirty techno rave ;-)