Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90

Thread: Football Season 2011/2012 Thread

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oebs1 View Post
    Was in The Green after the game. Gloomy as fuck, so i headed east for a dirty techno rave ;-)
    I was in the green as well after the game ! lol

    then white horse, budda , flock , swakely etc... lol

  2. #12
    Senile Member Dave78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Essex Coastline (init!)
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    oebs1 and London 84 need to get some post game sulking/drinking in to oblivion going on together and then sneakily report back on here grassing the other one up i love gossip lol
    "Just Scrap!"

    Twitter '@DWedz'

  3. #13
    Senile Member Dave78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Essex Coastline (init!)
    Posts
    3,116

    Question Cesc Fabregas - how? why? where?

    Ok so Cesc finally moves to FC Barca, my query is why have they signed him?

    He is a GREAT player, no two ways about it, but look at their current situation:

    Xavi
    Iniesta
    Macherano
    Busquets

    All WORLD class midfielders and i'm not sure i'd play Cesc over any of them!

    Keita

    Great and reliable player

    Alacantra

    Young and up and coming and supposed to be a great player in the making!

    Why have they bought him? Anyone any idea about where they are planning on playing him and when?
    "Just Scrap!"

    Twitter '@DWedz'

  4. #14

    Default

    He's better than Busquets and Mascherano, but they are more defensive. He's probably being lined up as a long term replacement to Xavi? Not a bad player to bring on from the bench.

  5. #15
    Senile Member Dave78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Essex Coastline (init!)
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Man City win 4-0 and no sign of Al Wallace or Silent Assassin...we need to restore some polarity to the universe
    "Just Scrap!"

    Twitter '@DWedz'

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    oebs1 and London 84 need to get some post game sulking/drinking in to oblivion going on together and then sneakily report back on here grassing the other one up i love gossip lol
    Evil plan - pmsl

  7. #17
    Senile Member Dave78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Essex Coastline (init!)
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by London84 View Post
    Evil plan - pmsl
    Even better evil plan...he hasn't seen this, you have! I edit my suggestion post to read blank and you get him tanked and make him publicly humiliate himself then report back to us!
    (Insert evil laugh bwahahahahahhaha)

    Obviously if he'd made it on here before you please understand I would NEVER have suggested he did that to you London
    "Just Scrap!"

    Twitter '@DWedz'

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    Even better evil plan...he hasn't seen this, you have! I edit my suggestion post to read blank and you get him tanked and make him publicly humiliate himself then report back to us!
    (Insert evil laugh bwahahahahahhaha)

    Obviously if he'd made it on here before you please understand I would NEVER have suggested he did that to you London
    Bwahahahahahahahah (evil laugh)

    That is completly evil but I think if i invite him out for a drink as a stranger on a forum he will be onto us straight away ! He might be clever enough to reverse it on me then and stick to soft drinks, get me tanked and get me to publicly shame myself! I cant risk that...... i did enough of that last weekend lol

    Don't worry Dave78 I know for sure you would have never done anything so mean to me...... well i'm pretty sure anyway

  9. #19
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,279

    Default

    poor old QPR, got a couple of mates who are big fans and they anticipate a tough season - and seeing some HL reel goals scored against them
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    poor old QPR, got a couple of mates who are big fans and they anticipate a tough season - and seeing some HL reel goals scored against them
    I've suffered from being a QPR fan forever and i predict more suffering this season lol ! Glad we're in the prem now.... just hope we can stay there fingers crossed!

    I'll be at most games this season so might be doing a lot of drowning my sorrows this year!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.