Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Season 2011/2012 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by oebs1 View Post
    i'll hold you to that ;-)
    you're on lol

we got a press conference - tomorrow 2pm..... takeover official announcement ?!

Quote Originally Posted by London84 View Post
    you're on lol

we got a press conference - tomorrow 2pm..... takeover official announcement ?!
    Yep, just seen it on skysports. Would much rather the Mittals, but will take Fernandes over Tango&Cash any day! Lets hope he gets his wallet out!

Yep, just seen it on skysports. Would much rather the Mittals, but will take Fernandes over Tango&Cash any day! Lets hope he gets his wallet out!
    lol

I'm pretty sure its Fernandes....... fingers crossed we spend some bloody money and stay up either way !

I honestly dont think i could take the pain of going back down straight away - there's not enough drink in the world to numb that pain

Jim White (Sky Reporter) has said we have already put a 4mill bid in for Scott Parker (Doubtfull, but still a good sign!) Also mentioned Amita being back involved. Hopefully the season won't be a write off afterall ;-)

Sorry oebs !

I'll buy u a drink in the Smuts or the Springbok to make up for it ! lol
    i'll hold you to that ;-)
    Dude seriously you're not going to fall for that are you?!?!

It'll be laced with Ruffies and you'll wake up in bed wearing only a Chelsea shirt with a transvestite beside you and the photo's will be all over wearetherangersboys outing you as a closet blue lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    Dude seriously you're not going to fall for that are you?!?!

It'll be laced with Ruffies and you'll wake up in bed wearing only a Chelsea shirt with a transvestite beside you and the photo's will be all over wearetherangersboys outing you as a closet blue lol
    Hahahahahaha !

U better not be calling me a tranny Dave78 ?!

plus i would never subject a fellow rangers fan to the horror of wearing a chelsea shirt....

....i will however happily post pics of oebs running around shepherds bush green naked and drunk ! lol

Rumours that QPR have made a bid for Scott Parker, which would be a great signing. Not sure he'd want that move though.

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    Rumours that QPR have made a bid for Scott Parker, which would be a great signing. Not sure he'd want that move though.
    Rumours about Shaun Wright Phillips as well floating around....... think PSG chasing him as well tho

Arsenal are in Turmoil. Booed off after there first home game!

QPR team struck by virus. Dj and Boothroyd out. Adel's sick, yet still starting, as it Connolly. Not looking good:-(. He'll be a handfull for the everton defence

Although am glad big Dave is getting a chance

....i will however happily post pics of oebs running around shepherds bush green naked and drunk ! lol
    haha im sure there's some knocking about already!
    Last edited by oebs1; 20-08-2011 at 03:04 PM.