Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct 9th Barnsley show MATCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    ok, good luck with the show. If you need any officials/ commentators or anything else drop me a message
    Using Neil Hall and his judges thank you all the same sir.
    Ben

any news on full fight card yet?

Ill put it up tonight just not had time to do it.

Any news also on what time the card starts and the location?

Quote Originally Posted by AllYouNeedIsLove View Post
    Using Neil Hall and his judges thank you all the same sir.
    Ben
    Neil Hall is on my event Fight Ikon 9 the same day...

I am still placing all the officials on the event!
    Originally the date was the 8th and I was personally booked on the event.
    Then I was booked on Ikon on the 9th.
    After that the Barnsley event was moved to the 9th, so I will be at Ikon myself but my officials will be at Destiny.
    All officials will be experienced and qualified www.mmaofficials.co.uk
    Professional MMA Referee www.mmaofficials.co.uk

this show is matching people that dont train mma, i know this as a former student of ours is competing and he hasnt trained anywhere other than the local swimming baths since febuary, sounds like another red mist type(not aaron), i hope they arnt trying 2 use neils name 2 their credit. stuff like this is damaging the sport just to sell tickets and creating more keyboard warriors with facebook profiles of low rent shows, it will be interesting to see the fightcard!!
    failing to prepare is preparing to fail

Quote Originally Posted by nailed on View Post
    this show is matching people that dont train mma, i know this as a former student of ours is competing and he hasnt trained anywhere other than the local swimming baths since febuary, sounds like another red mist type(not aaron), i hope they arnt trying 2 use neils name 2 their credit. stuff like this is damaging the sport just to sell tickets and creating more keyboard warriors with facebook profiles of low rent shows, it will be interesting to see the fightcard!!
    dont judge everyone thats fighting on this card as ive trained extremely hard for my fight and i definately dont regard myself as a "keyboard warrior"

would like to see the fight card though!

Quote Originally Posted by nailed on View Post
    Who is it that I have fighting that doesnt train? When people contact me I ask for all info background current training ect and go on what they say. Will be very interested to hear who this person is!