Thread: Who Are The Best BJJ/Grappling Teachers In Liverpool?

Default Who Are The Best BJJ/Grappling Teachers In Liverpool?

And who are the most accomplished teachers?

Thanks in advance.

Andy Aspinall is a BJJ Blackbelt and teaches at Kaobon.
    Paul Rimmer is a BJJ Blackbelt and teaches at Next gen.
    Jason Tan teaches at MMA Academy - don't know his grade but his accomplishments speak for themselves (ex-UFC and FILA grappling rep).
    Stretch it to Merseyside and you can include Mario Sukata and his UK Blackbelt Scott 'Kojak' Pickering - Widnes and Warrington.
    All have been teaching for ages and I'm sure each one's students would tell you how good they are!
    Check out all or any and I'm sure you will get a different but quality experience at each one. You can then make your own mind up...

Quote Originally Posted by tdys View Post
    Andy Aspinall is a BJJ Blackbelt and teaches at Kaobon.
    Paul Rimmer is a BJJ Blackbelt and teaches at Next gen.
    Jason Tan teaches at MMA Academy - don't know his grade but his accomplishments speak for themselves (ex-UFC and FILA grappling rep).
    Stretch it to Merseyside and you can include Mario Sukata and his UK Blackbelt Scott 'Kojak' Pickering - Widnes and Warrington.
    All have been teaching for ages and I'm sure each one's students would tell you how good they are!
    Check out all or any and I'm sure you will get a different but quality experience at each one. You can then make your own mind up...
    Isn't Andy Aspinall a tradional Jiu Jitsu Blackbelt and only a purple BJJ belt?

no he's a bjj black belt, promoted by gilson fernandes earlier this year