Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bjj and drug use (Serious)

Default Bjj and drug use (Serious)

It shocks me to SHIT. How many people even at a recreational level are into drugs who train bjj.
    As much as we joke about smoking Weed how it makes you more open minded or what ever.

DRUGS ARE FUCKING BAD. EVEN WEED, SO ARE STEROIDS.

Clean up your diet, Don't do drugs, use supplements, look for proper rest, find a non Bjj hobby. Read a good book, look for spiritual fulfillment.

I like to joke a lot, and talk shit and troll. But it just shocks me these days how many cats in bjj are into drugs one way or another. Our body and brain has everything we need, unless a doctor tells you need something. We have enough our self's. I don't care what people do on a Friday night. But think about your health and your training partners. Sports are meant add something in life, make you a better person. Not make you do 20 grams of this and that to work out 3 times and calm with sleeping pills.

Drugs are BAD
    Insert whiny message

What do you define as a "drug"

Hash
    Weed
    iomax
    Speed
    Coke
    Crack
    Heroine
    Oxycotten
    Steroids
    Heavy painkillers

I have seen these used over the last 6 months.
    Insert whiny message

Though I'm neither, I've known both and I'd rather be a stoner than a drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    Hash
    Weed
    iomax
    Speed
    Coke
    Crack
    Heroine
    Oxycotten
    Steroids
    Heavy painkillers

I have seen these used over the last 6 months.
    What about alcohol? Nicotine? Weak painkillers (more people addicted to them than weed for sure)?

Don't supplements count as drugs? I think they would under certain definitions of the word. I'd rather smoke a joint than take some of the crazy supplements that are out there.

Drug abuse is a problem, not drugs. I know loads of people who occasionally have a smoke and I don't see any problem with it. People who are getting stoned as soon as they wake up every morning, they defo have a problem.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

I agree rob with the alcohol and nicotine and i think that they would be illegal drugs but the companies are making billions from them.

My vice is teh caffine in green tea but i feel the positive benefits outweigh the negitive with green tea so i drink daily a lot

Alcohol is a terrible drug, quietly responsible for so many of Society's ills. All drugs should be legal IMO.

i don't do anything, pretty boring. although i do have a bad sugar addiction
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

ok yeah, drugs are bad.. i'll add war to the list as well.

/end thread.