Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Avoid the Ringside Gym Wigan

Default Ringside Gym

Thanks for your explanation...Taken to heart...things have since improved, and will continue to improve..
    Because you were not satisfied with our gym...I will offer you and your friend a FREE pass for 1 month...

What I don't understand is why Daniel Every has made comments like he did, because He attends here most of the time, and he has a small class going on twice (sometimes more) in a week!!!

Thanks again
    Master Stephen BUllough 8th Dan
    Last edited by ringside gym; 21-09-2011 at 06:30 PM.

first and foremost, for 6 months there has been bird crap on the floor every single day that i have trained there, its full of rain water and the rings are full of dirt and said bird crap. the matted area is full of dirt also. i teach little classes at the gym because there is no accessible open mat areas in wigan that are easy to get to, and would not have given you the benefit of the doubt about the gym just opening if it was just a little worn down, but seriously?! how can anyone justify bird crap in the matted area and rings which is there every time we turn up? the risk of infection from the surfaces are huge! not only that but there are dirty/rusty tools and huge pieces of metal strewn all over the place! if the bag/ring area was to the same standard as your previous gym noone would have any problems and you would have so much more service! ive not got any problems with you personally, and me and the lads enjoy training at the gym as its a great price to come in and casually train at a place that is easily accessible to everyone, and will continue to do so! but you need to sort that room out before someone has an accident or catches something because after 6 months the only thing that has changed is the layout of the rings and bags, the dirty floor/mats/rings/leaky ceiling/pieces of metal are still there! you need to get the flooring you had in the old gym and fix that roof otherwise birds are just going to keep coming in, and the dirt is just going to build up. honestly, no disrespect to you mate i appreciate that youve only been open again for a while but the amount of people that would be willing to come and use the open matted area if it was at a reasonable standard would be worth your while.

Default The truth about the gym

I go boxing at this gym all the time and what a great gym it is and the price is really good to. you have the massive gym area that is in mint condition that has everything for your needs the boxing area has too great rings and plenty of bags ive been a few boxing places around wigan and leigh and ive found ringside is by far the best. yes its having work done to it but only to improve the gym and is very safe to train. i dont think its fair people are saying bad things about the gym. i would advise anyone who reads this about the gym dont listen to the people slagging it of. try the gym out for yourself and make your own mind up.
    Last edited by alan87; 04-11-2011 at 01:14 AM.

The most hated Gaijin of all

Why do you sign off everypost with the fact you are a master and also an 8th Dan?

Quote Originally Posted by alan87 View Post
    I go boxing at this gym all the time and what a great gym it is and the price is really good to. you have the massive gym area that is in mint condition that has everything for your needs the boxing area has too great rings and plenty of bags ive been a few boxing places around wigan and leigh and ive found ringside is by far the best. yes its having work done to it but only to improve the gym and is very safe to train. i dont think its fair people are saying bad things about the gym. i would advise anyone who reads this about the gym dont listen to the people slagging it of. try the gym out for yourself and make your own mind up.
    i think your full of crap. there are better gyms within the local area

like you say go see for yourself how bad it is

sengoku....your just a little cocksucker that doesnt have a positive thing to say about anything or anyone,i'v never been to the gym so can't comment on that,but for you to make a thread to prevent people from going to the mans business,probably funding it himself is wrong,if you had any problems with your visit you should of cantacted the owner or management yourself and had it out with him got a re-fund and fucked off back home back behind your comp screen and got back to being the little keyboard warrior you are

it's grim up north. ringside could put this to bed with a few pictures, surely?
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    it's grim up north. ringside could put this to bed with a few pictures, surely?
    take a look at our gym thats "up north" mate,me and my team have moved there around 5 months ago now...Awesome...look up sapphire mma

Quote Originally Posted by MrTnt View Post
    take a look at our gym thats "up north" mate,me and my team have moved there around 5 months ago now...Awesome...look up sapphire mma
    looks a nice place! obviously had some cash splashed there
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by MrTnt View Post
    ,i'v never been to the gym so can't comment on thate
    well then shut your mouth faggot