Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Avoid the Ringside Gym Wigan

Default ur a little maggot

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    WOW me and my friend visited this disgusting place today in hopes of getting some open mat time on their "big matted area" the place is a complete shithole. We got there and theres barely any lighting in the rooms. An open fire door being the only source of light. There must be holes in the roof since of todays rain was on some parts of The hard floor.

The mats were revolting and dirty! They had two boxing rings which were basically jigsaw mats with ropes around. the mats were flithy.

on the other side was a half built cage. I touched the sharp metal fence and it had no give to it at all. seriously? someone going to train in this?

Awful gym! just avoid it. A complete dump
    listen you fuking prik the gym has now moved yes the gym had a few problems but is sorted now but you have lost him custom with your shitty remarks and you still go to the gym because i no who you the ufc coach who rolls round in the ring by the way ive watched you you cant even fight you maggot and the next time i see you in im going to rip your fuking head of you sad bastd you need get a life rather than trying to ruin peoples lives so now your going to pay! see you very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by boxing View Post
    listen you fuking prik the gym has now moved yes the gym had a few problems but is sorted now but you have lost him custom with your shitty remarks and you still go to the gym because i no who you the ufc coach who rolls round in the ring by the way ive watched you you cant even fight you maggot and the next time i see you in im going to rip your fuking head of you sad bastd you need get a life rather than trying to ruin peoples lives so now your going to pay! see you very soon!
    ROFL!!!ahahahaha

great post

Dear God; there should be a limit on how many user accounts an IP can register

Sengoku is bricking it.

Serious note, do you still train there Sengoku?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    Sengoku is bricking it.

Serious note, do you still train there Sengoku?
    did you read the OP

why would I train there! it's horrible

well especially since i went there last. there mats are not good enough to roll on for me

I'll pass and leave these idiots to continue bumping this thread to the top because they're mad I gave an honest opinion on their gym

Quote Originally Posted by boxing View Post
    the ufc coach who rolls round in the ring

that sort of sentence is going to get you trolled around here hahahaha. i will say that since it has moved it has definitely improved, but it should not have moved in the first place in my opinion.

oh and threats are the sure fire way to generate more custom to the gym, you are actually hurting more than helping!

and on a last note, read "Sengoku"'s original post, doesn't train there so why are you saying he does?

i go on a saturday to use the bags and the now cleaner rings to roll in so i suspect you may be talking about myself? rest assure i am no "ufc coach" i jsut have a roll and spar with a couple of mates, and i dont recall anyone ever coming adn "ripping my head off"...chill man hahaha

Haha this thread is too funny it was an accurate statement of the gym it was in poor condition and I see no problem with sengoku pointing this out! As for the comments from boxer I think that's pretty sad having to threaten sengoku for him having an honest opinion and I hope you can back them threats up as I can tell u he would deffo mess you up if u did decide to throw Down haha I can't believe this thread is still poppin back up

Quote Originally Posted by ringside gym View Post
    Thanks for your explanation...Taken to heart...things have since improved, and will continue to improve..
    Because you were not satisfied with our gym...I will offer you and your friend a FREE pass for 1 month...

What I don't understand is why Daniel Every has made comments like he did, because He attends here most of the time, and he has a small class going on twice (sometimes more) in a week!!!

Thanks again
    Master Stephen BUllough 8th Dan
    "Master Stephen Bullough 8th Dan" hahaha your full of shit, your gyms a shithole, you claim you can do ninjitsu and boxing and karate, you also tell everyone that comes in your gym that your a world champion kick boxer and your best friends with jackie chan annd you were in the film kick boxer and a lot of other bullshit i could go on for hours, none of its true and everyone I've spoke to about you say the same!!
    You have serious problems, get help.
    and why do you sign every post master stephen bullough 8th dan, your not a master and your not 8th dan.
    Oh and no one wants a free pass for 1 month.

Mr. Miyagi 10th Dan

Sir
    I Have known Mr Bullough for a long time..You will find his qualifications are backed by World Sport Karate/Kickboxing Association (WSKKA) World Kickboxing Association(WKA) World Kickboxing Council(WKC) United Kingdom All Styles Karate Association (UKASKO)

You will see him at lots of Championships around the UK. He was World Champion three times,but no longer holds this title.

He was an extra in the film "Kick Boxer" But to my knowledge he never says he is friends with Jackie Chan.
    What I think should happen ... is you stop putting issues on this site, but go in and ask him for his quantification..SIMPLE

Stephen Bullough please stop creating accounts to write bullshit