Thread: why is there no flyweight diverson on bamma

Default why is there no flyweight diverson on bamma

i was watching bamma last night and i have so far seen all 7 bammas and i think there should be a diversion for flyweights on the bamma show.bamma is doing great things dont get me wrong but its lacking in the smaller weight classes.bamma has a great tv deal on sky and some other great sponsers yet they keep showing the upper weight classes. i think flyweight aka midget fights are so fast pace and exciting we should be showing the people there talent too.bamma sort it out please

mighty mouse

We love the midgets we do awwww midgets we love you lol

I've seen Billy Harris compete at fly on bamma! I do agree though7 more fly weight fights ftw!

didnt billy harriss fight seery and mcoombe at flyweight or was that a diff weight ,also agree more flyweights id fight any flyweight to get on bamma
    Mark Platts Fly/bantamweight 10/7/0

i recon a flyweight devision would be a good idea. even if there was only 1 fight on the card to start with.
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

Quote Originally Posted by groundskeeperwillie View Post
    didnt billy harriss fight seery and mcoombe at flyweight or was that a diff weight ,also agree more flyweights id fight any flyweight to get on bamma
    Hassis fought Seery at Flyweight on Bamma, and i def agree they sud b more flyweight fights on Bamma and other shows :-)
    http://www.controlledaggression.co.uk

mighty mouse

Well im gud to go lol

Billy fought on bamma 2 and 3 both at flyweight i think. Dudes on a 3 fight winning streak.

Billy rules, one of my fave people to roll with!