Thread: New to site looking for good gym near Leeds advice Please.

Default New to site looking for good gym near Leeds advice Please.

Hi all am new to this site haave been following mma for about 7 years and martial arts since a child i did a bit of training a while ago with a friend and really enjoyed it am looking to get back into training again and have been looking at Allegiance mma in batly as there time table suits me and im looking at doing BJJ and mma. Has anyone any experiance with them as ill be going on my own so dont want togo somewere thats unwelcoming to new people. Has anyone got any other gyms they would suggest? Any help really welcomed thanks for looking.

done the bjj and open mat a few times at allegiance. good gym, good atmosphere and Roberto is a quality coach

If you're in Leeds then call down to Leeds Cage on Kirkstall Road. Great atmosphere, great facilities, great coaches.#

Steve

Hi jason7474utd

I run Allegiance, we have good mma classes run by pro fighters and experienced coaches. The BJJ classes are also good we are part of Darren Curries Combat Base. We are a friendly gym lol, you would be made welcome if you decide to give us a visit!

Neil
    Professional MMA Referee www.mmaofficials.co.uk

Best BJJ in Leeds - Gracie Barra Leeds
    Best freestyle/greco roman wrestling in Leeds - Jimmys Fitness in calverly
    Best Muay Thai - Bad Company

Always best off going to the source!

I usually steal from new people at allegiance.
    Just thought I'd make it clear.
    You know when you've been gripped

Mma wise I've trained at Leeds cage (great gym) and currently train at sindrome mma, also a great gym. I train Thai at bad co and agree with manofearth, it's the best for MT probably in the country, not just Leeds.
    www.sindromemma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
    Mma wise I've trained at Leeds cage (great gym) and currently train at sindrome mma, also a great gym. I train Thai at bad co and agree with manofearth, it's the best for MT probably in the country, not just Leeds.
    I train and fight for sindrome mate whats your name probably trained with ya and not realise you post on here :P

It's Emma!!
    www.sindromemma.co.uk