Thread: Fighters needed for thunder strikes 2 in bognor regis:26 november 2011

Default Fighters needed for thunder strikes 2 in bognor regis:26 november 2011

We are currently matching for Thunder Strikes 2 @Arun Leisure Centre Bognor Regis. The show in on the 26th of November 2011 and it will be a great Fight Night not to be missed. We are looking for Both Semi/Ama Fighters NSAC Ama rules. Thunder Strikes Believe in supporting all fighters at all levels hence there will be a PURSE FOR ALL FIGHTERS. So contact Baz or Scott on: 07864 626 926 or email us: Info@thunderstrikes.co.uk

Still need to match AMA:
    77kg : 1-0-0
    84kg:5-2-0
    70kg 3-0-0
    win Bonus, and good tickets deals. Please contact baz/Scott on 07864626926 or email:info@thunderstrikes.co.uk
    Looking to hear from all of you wariors out there

You know Shock n Awe is on down the road the same night right?

you mind me asking what the purse is? its just because i live in south wales and its a hell of a way to travel!?! sorry if this is abit cheeky!

I will defntley compeat. I have a personal trainer my father but need to get some fight lesons but im on a limited finance being unemployed so eaney help will be welcome.

Looking to match a :

84kg : 5-2-0

also need a K1 girl @ 62kg 0-0-0
    Good purse and Tickets deals
    Please contact us on 07864 626 926 or info@thunderstrikes.co.uk
    cheers

25 days to go and its War Time In Bognor Regis a night packed with MMA & K1 actions !!!! if you around come join us and witness it all for yourself....

Room for one 80kg and 77kg Ama/semi for the 26th any help will be appreciated . Purse, tickets deals, win Bonus.
    07864 626 926 or info@thunderstrikes.co.uk
    Cheers guys