Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best protein supplement for me?

Default Best protein supplement for me?

Hey, after sorting out work and no longer being away from home a lot i have decided to join the gym again and try to bulk up. Before it wasn't worth it if i wasn't here half the time to use it!

So yea, i am about 6 Ft 2 and weigh about 75KG.

Being kinda skinny i don't really know much about bulking up and what is best, can anyone suggest some protein supplements? Which sort of thing should i go for, i googled it and so many different types came up i just don't have a clue what i need!

Cheers

So you want Creatine?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Churnside View Post
    So you want Creatine?
    I don't have a clue what that is, that's why im asking for advise on whats good for what

If you wanna bulk up, all you really need is some Protein and Carbs. These are, basically, the building blocks for your muscle and the energy to build.
    The way I do it is with protein and CNP Pro Fuel (powdered carbohydrate that you mix with the protein), so that's one way to do it; or you can actually buy "mass gainers" which are protein and carbohydrate power combined.

I wouldn't go into a high street store, I'd order online; the cost of the product doesn't matter, as the current craze about "Protein quality" and all that is just balls; it'll all get the job done.

As for Creatine; very good idea; it'll help you add mass AND it will give your muscles energy to lift more.

MORE WEIGHT LIFTED = MORE WORK FOR YOUR MUSCLES

...and, after all; that's the catalyst for growth

In simple terms gaining weight is about taking onboard more fuel that your body needs! Think of your fuel levels as a cup, at the minute if your weight is stable your cup will be being filled and not overflowing(this is your maintenance diet) If you want to lose weight you cut down on some of the things you are eating giving you a calorie deficit9the cup aint getting full anymore).
    To gain weight you eat more than is required and the body stores this gaining weight!!

As DanCrase said there is a lot on the market and some are better than others! Vyomax, CNP are great brands which i have used and recommed!

It would really pay off if you did some research on the individual protein supplements and come to your own conclusion. Chances are you may fall for some ridiculous marketing scheme. protein supplements for men

Man its gone supplement crazy the last week or so. I always recomend Reflex Instant Whey as a solid protein source that isn't all american hype and sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports-Select.co.uk View Post
    Man its gone supplement crazy the last week or so. I always recomend Reflex Instant Whey as a solid protein source that isn't all american hype and sugar.
    I have this, highly recommended.
    No Pressure, No Diamonds.

Hi all members,
    I am new to the body building and wanna know about the best one supplements for making my body strong and best one... Is Creatine help me allot and any other foods or protein and supplements helps me...???

San Francisco personal trainer
    Last edited by angron; 16-07-2011 at 04:58 AM.

Well,thanks for sharing useful information....I really like this kind of informative post....Please keep sharing like these useful information with us....Keep it up...!
    personal training portland
    Last edited by jonson68; 16-07-2011 at 06:31 AM.