Thread: 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu Seminar with Sean Bollinger - 23rd October 2011, Salisbury

Default 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu Seminar with Sean Bollinger - 23rd October 2011, Salisbury

Sean Bollinger has been considered to be the "Best at the Rubber Guard" as quoted by Eddie Bravo himself. Sean is the Head Instructor at 10th Planet Riverside and a frequent competitor in every major Jiu-Jitsu no-gi event. Sean is the current 155lbs Tuff-N-Uff Champion with a record of 3-0-1.

Sean Bollinger
    10th Planet Black Belt under Eddie Bravo
    155 Tuff-N-Uff World Lightweight MMA Champion
    Head Instructor at 10th Planet Riverside, CA

Where:
    Five Rivers Leisure Centre
    Hulse Road
    Salisbury, SP1 3NR
    Cost: 35 Advance or 40 on the door

Only a limited number of places will be offered
    Last edited by alongado; 04-10-2011 at 07:08 PM.

What are the times for this please mate?

is there an optional smoking session beforehand?

Hi Graham, I got your e-mail. I will count you in. It will be a 3hrs seminar 10am- 1pm on Sunaday 23rd October.
    Just to mention guys, the Salisbury seminar is the only one covering the entire south of England so don't miss the chance and reserve your spot. The nearest one from Salisbury is 150 miles away.

Cool cheers Krystian. Let me know when you are back down the gym next buddy and i'll bring the cash. I will text the rest of the lads at training and see who else is up for it if u like. Drop me a text or email and let me know.

Hope the arm has healed up!

got your payment, cheers Graham!
    Last edited by alongado; 06-10-2011 at 12:24 AM.

thank you for your sharing, it is so useful to me.

silkroad gold
    sro gold
    silkroad online gold

I am glad to hear it mate :-) it will be a good chance to learn from such a top guy in 10th planet system.
    I have only few places left so hurry up guys and book your spots. E-mail me for payment details.