Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the scariest shit you have done/seen??

Scariest shit I done was a few weeks ago, was huge and really smelly too.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    In potosi. Headed down at 9am, and the guys were already smashed, so they insisted I started into the booze too. Im not claustrophobic or anything but being in a small dark mine shaft, knowing there's a kilometer of rock over your head is fairly unsettling tbh.

Then the nonchalance that these (completely battered) guys treat high explosives with is terrifying, they had me cutting up sticks of dynamite, preparing fuse cord and blasting caps, packing ammonium nitrate, then ramming the lot into holes in the mine face with a metal rod. My sphincter tightened on every blast, I was certain it was gonna cause a cave in.

Afterwards they took me to the most mental bar in the world; miners only, hidden in the back yard of a house, spent the evening hammering beers, arm wrestling miners and dancing with cholita's.
    You're a fucking legend

The scariest thing I can recall off the top of my head was when I was a kid, we all used to go up to the top of this abandoned tower block/college thing in Beechwood. We were all pissed up, naturally, and on the roof of this very tall building, and one of the lads decides it would be a clever idea to get up on the wall and walk along the edge, tightrope style. There's just a house-brick's width to walk along, with one side leading to safety and the other leading to a brutal and liquidy death. I can still remember how scared I was that this soft cunt risked his life like that (the wind wasn't exactly calm either), and the fact that we were all panicking and begging him to come down just made him show off more.

You'll all be disappointed to know he didn't fall to his death. Soz about that.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Flew into Lukla airport on the side of a mountain in the Himalayas in a 16 seater plane last November. Terrifying, this is the only one on a par with being down a mine.

Had my 1st mma fight(and only, so far) last October, semi-pro against Artem Lobov. (lost dec)

(Cliche for this kind of thread, I know)1st Bungee jump in July.

Mountain biked down the death road in bolivia(as featured in top gear) last month.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

down jollys a couple years back i hit a geezar so hard he was in a comar for about 3 days but he woke up an bought me a pint next week an now im trainin him in boxin.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Had a loaded AK47 pointed in my face on more them one occasion. The worst being when I was taken into a tent by a drunk sargent sat on a stool and them given a impromptu interrogation for 10 minutes whilst he played with the safety catch.

Had an encounter with over 100 wolf spiders (size of your hand each) on one night in the space of about an hour.

Had a serious argument over money with a for time ufc vet that could easily have gone the beat down route sure to a misunderstanding

Been shot at

Been in a group of armed people standing in a circle Round two people fighting with broken bottles

Got some others...
    Last edited by ShaolinSubz02; 30-09-2011 at 07:23 PM.

When I was a kid,around 12, I was kidnapped by a gang of nutters while scrommping pears with my older mate.They put me through alot of real scary shit but the worst was they made me walk across a tree that had fallen and bridged a ravine.It was high enough to have killed me and they stood below throwing rocks at me as I shuffled across.I was shit scared of hieghts and still am.
    Strange thing was,two of the gang died some time later in freak accidents and one of the ring leaders I believe is serving a good stretch for attempt murder.Karma I guess.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    Had a loaded AK47 pointed in my face on more them one occasion.
    Wow! Where was that? What was that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch View Post
    Strange thing was,two of the gang died some time later in freak accidents and one of the ring leaders I believe is serving a good stretch for attempt murder.Karma I guess.
    Karma! Too right mate.

Overall I must say I've had my fair share of shit, but not as much as some of you guys. Crazy fucks!

Good timing for a perfect thread!! I'm a night before my wedding right this moment and yesterday I got taken accross to the border of Belarus with some friends with Spiritus (maximum strength alcohol). We got cut crossing barbed wire in a preserved forest and shot at by some border guards whilst totally smashed, running into a fucking shed for several hours near wild bison.
    I still have not figured out how I got home last night, but I know it was in a tiny Fiat from the 1970's through terain which felt like a ww2 re-enactment with live bullets and pissed Poles. I was hungover drunk until 4 hours ago. Tomorrow is going to be fucking nuts.

p.s - Zambizi and mineshaft explosives are out of my league.

Ciao fuckers.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

have a good one Will, congrats bro
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'