Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Whats the scariest shit you have done/seen??

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

TTT for more ending detail
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

The scariest thing that ever happened to me was about 2 years ago, I have a younger brother (he's 10 now) and he's like a son to me, his father isn't around apart from an hour when he can now and again and my mother works long hours as a nurse so basically for the last 10 years I've been helping my mother raise him.

Anyway one day a friend of mine was playing rugby and my brother wanted to come and watch. About 20 mins in to the game he says he's cold and wants to go sit in the car so he sat in the car and I stood in front watching the game. At half time I went to ask him if he wanted a burger or a drink from the burger van. Opened the car door he's not there, it felt like Mike Tyson had smashed me in the stomach. I started panicking, running round everywhere looking for him, asking people had they seen him. All I could think was 'What if someone has taken him, what if he's hurt, what if I cant find him'. Eventually I found him in the stands next to an old couple he got out of the car couldn't see me so decided to go look for me. I've never been so scared in my life.

Its a different kind of scary to your stories but those of you who have children will probably agree its terrifying none the less.
    Hello, I like you I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Bowden View Post
    The scariest thing that ever happened to me was about 2 years ago, I have a younger brother (he's 10 now) and he's like a son to me, his father isn't around apart from an hour when he can now and again and my mother works long hours as a nurse so basically for the last 10 years I've been helping my mother raise him.

Anyway one day a friend of mine was playing rugby and my brother wanted to come and watch. About 20 mins in to the game he says he's cold and wants to go sit in the car so he sat in the car and I stood in front watching the game. At half time I went to ask him if he wanted a burger or a drink from the burger van. Opened the car door he's not there, it felt like Mike Tyson had smashed me in the stomach. I started panicking, running round everywhere looking for him, asking people had they seen him. All I could think was 'What if someone has taken him, what if he's hurt, what if I cant find him'. Eventually I found him in the stands next to an old couple he got out of the car couldn't see me so decided to go look for me. I've never been so scared in my life.

Its a different kind of scary to your stories but those of you who have children will probably agree its terrifying none the less.
    Yeah thats a gut renching scary feeling mixed with panic - I know it well

i recently did anal with an in law without ky jelly it was very painful not to mention scary

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Sass View Post
    i recently did anal with an in law without ky jelly it was very painful not to mention scary
    I told you not to tell anyone you little snitch, you'll be taking it twice as hard next time.