Thread: 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu Seminar available dates October

Default 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu Seminar available dates October

Dewsbury have had to cancel the 10th planet jiu-jitsu seminar with Sean Bollinger on the 20th October...
    desperately need to add another UK seminar to this tour on either 19th or 20th...
    anyone out there be interested in hosting a seminar please get in touch...

Bradley won the long putter imitation version will be on display in the Hall of Fame

The World Golf Hall of fame to the basic Bradley should sooner or later, because the PGA rookie is the first with a long they're looking for discount golf clubs online putt to win a grand slam tournament player, natural, his title tool long putter has also become a hall of fame indispensable exhibits.Hall of Fame was originally intended I want to buy Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons for my father to follow Bradley to win that support the hero of the "real body", but it appears Bradley is also used for some time, after all, help Zhezhi putting in I think Ping G20 driver is betther than Ping G15 driver the new season, Bradley has won two titles. Replace sb., Bradley will let Odyssey do a and their use the same imitation version of push rod to Saint Augustin, Thank you for showing me Titleist AP2 710 Forged Irons right now exhibited the position will be located in his aunt, who took 6 LPGA Grand Slam champion pat Bradley's showcase. Ishikawa Japanese players he plans to buy a used Ping G15 Fairway Wood online have been identified to accept the PGA Tour's 2011 season, special temporary entry card, which means the next time this year that he might receive a lot of competition sponsor exemption.