Thread: Luta Livre in London

Hybrid View

Default Luta Livre in London

Exactly what the thread says. I work in Central and live in West London. Can someone recommend a place? Google search didn't bring much.

there is none
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

The most hated Gaijin of all

We only do Jiu Jitsu in London.

Here was me thinking you can do anything in London lol

Ishikawa won the PGA special temporary entry card

Ishikawa, 19-year-old played 10 PGA Tour events this year, earned $ 577,136, most of which came from his two weeks ago they're looking for discount golf clubs online WGC - Bridgestone Invitational tied for fourth place obtained in the course of which flint war Ishikawa harvest $ 473,136.Because of his prize money compared to a year ago he award Jinbang 150th I will search Mizuno Mp-63 irons tonight ending has made great progress, has received special temporary Ishikawa entry card qualification. Want to be in the next year are not required to participate would you please send the Callaway RAZR X Irons to me in the qualifying school get PGA entire card, Ishikawa this year in PGA Tour win bonus at least and the money list ranked 125th in the amount of flat or more. The the new released Callaway RAZR Hawk Draw Driver is very popular Billy may Phil at $538493 in the money list in 125th, but the Tour season and the last game, and the FedEx Cup playoffs 4 games and I guess titleist 2010 ap2 irons is designed for me Fall Series 4 tournament.Ishikawa Although not eligible to participate in the playoffs, but the Fall Series can still participate.

Hello!Welcome to the site! I hope to be friend with you in the future!