Thread: Fake Sandee gloves?

Default Fake Sandee gloves?

Hi all

guys before you say it i know most will say im stupid for buying from ebay but ive been looking everywhere (internet shop wise) for a pair of 16oz Sandee gloves as they fit my hands pretty good and everywhere I have tried is out of stock

I contacted a store on Ebay as they were selling some for about 50 which was a little more expensive than the shops but had them in stock. I also enquired weather they were genuine with labels, packaging etc and the guy said yes and that they had sold lots of them.

So I got my gloves today and while I must say they feel pretty good quality they didnt come in any branded wrapping, tagged or with any sort of cert. Just wrapped in a wrapper.

Now im not expecting full singing and dancing packaging, nor am I bothered about it but ive been reading since about a lot of fake gloves going around so I just want to be as sure as I can before I wear them.

Has anyone brought any from a retailer and got any sort of different packaging or certificate with them?

If it helps heres the link to them on ebay but its just a generic Sandee pic

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1207837684...84.m1439.l2649

A lot of the thai stuff just comes wrapped in a plastic bag, so I would not be too worried. Well, thats what has happend with any Twins, Boon or Sandee stuff I have ever ordered, and they were definitelty genuine

Thankyou

Thats a bit more reassuring!

They're genuine, I work at the Sandee distributors and they are a genuine customer

Thankyou for the reply

I had to return the gloves in the end as they did not fit my hands very well. Seller very kindly agreed to let me send them back

sandee gear is over priced and low quality anyways so i can see why u took real gloves as fake
    Last edited by Sengoku; 08-10-2011 at 12:13 AM.