Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMA Bushido FC Vol. 47: London, Troxy Hall, 05/11/11

might be going to this
    www.SAMIBERIK.com

All 3 Combat Sports Academy boys weighed in and ready to smash oooossss

Bushido FC has now hit the UK, great event with some nice entertaining fights, giving a new fresh face to UK MMA. Next UK event is in February 2012.

We are already sending UK fighters to Lithuania Bushido FC event (10,000 spectators) this month and Russia in December...

Any UK fighters looking to get involved with the Bushido FC project then email me you details to mail@combudo.com

Lee Hasdell
    Bushido FC (UK Booker)
    www.combudo.com
    +44 (0) 7894 500 121
    Lee 新戦術 Hasdell J-MMA (UK) Booker www.combudo.com

anyone got the results?

I had the privilege of Announcing this event last night. I must say Bushido FC is an amazing organisation! The fights were top class and I like the ring aspect. These guys come to fight and the whole night was brilliant!

Next time Bushido is in the UK, DON'T MISS IT! These guys will be going places in UK MMA!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S GO TIME!!!!!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

what happened with Lake?

was this pride rules?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Was under Bushido FC rules. Lake gassed big time. I was surprised as I thought he would smash his opponent. his early takedowns were ok, and he controlled the first round well...but in the end he got really tired and his opponent just had more in the tank.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

he lost? how did it end?

[cheers for the reply]
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

yeah...lost by UD.

Being a bit biased here but.... He totally controlled the guy in the first round and I reckon if elbows were allowed to the head we would of had a first round stoppage.... The 2nd round was more 50/50 as Dayman's gas tank was running low, but I still thought he dominated more than half of the round and took hardly any damage... The other guy cheated numerous times by holding onto the ropes to prevent takedowns... The 3rd round was slow with D going for take downs and being stuffed, not much damage either way....

All my views are my own and no way reflect what D or the academy thinks...