Thread: Jeremy Horn Seminar 3rd and 4th of December

Talking Jeremy Horn Seminar 3rd and 4th of December

Anyone interested in coming and training with Jeremy Horn for a two day seminar 3rd and 4th of December please pm me. The list is filling up quick but I can put you on a waiting list for spots if necessary. The two days will be different. Each day will be 40 or two days for 80. Each day will consist of 4hrs.
    Last edited by oddscwodd; 14-10-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Because I would not want to appear as a show off
    www.dmmayacsa.com

www.saints-sport-bash.tk

"it's just a Sport. It's just that it hurts to win, and hurts to lose"

why you advertisining it on here if at the moment you are only taking bookings from your club members and might not take bookings from outsiders at all

Quote Originally Posted by mmakind View Post
    why you advertisining it on here if at the moment you are only taking bookings from your club members and might not take bookings from outsiders at all
    Because there might be SPARE places. Which people might want. My apologies for offending you by offering any spare places. Next time we bring someone over I won't offer any. Thanks for the support.
    www.dmmayacsa.com

www.saints-sport-bash.tk

just looks like a "look at me" thread... might lol

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Sorry if it does. But when we did the Drysdale seminar and the others we had spare places which we then offered up. I would hope those that know me would not think I'm just bragging. Because I am genuinely not meaning too. My apologies guys. My apologies. Though I must admit a little strange quiver when Jeremy Horn asked to be my friend on facebook.
    www.dmmayacsa.com

www.saints-sport-bash.tk

Quote Originally Posted by oddscwodd View Post
    Sorry if it does. But when we did the Drysdale seminar and the others we had spare places which we then offered up. I would hope those that know me would not think I'm just bragging. Because I am genuinely not meaning too. My apologies guys. My apologies. Though I must admit a little strange quiver when Jeremy Horn asked to be my friend on facebook.
    i would be the same mate , good luck with this, post some pics up after the seminar.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

na mate you did not offend me but it did look a bit like a "oh look what we have got" althought i know it most likely aint and you most likely have peoples best intentions at heart though again why not wait to see if the seminar fills up entirely with just your club members and then if not post up here letting others know theres places available? anyway best of luck with it,oh and just out of interest by the way is the seminar run over the 2 days instead of having 2 separate seminars on the different days?

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    just looks like a "look at me" thread... might lol
    Reminds me of the Bullseye " let's have a look at what you could have won "

Hope that's better. Next time I put something on the forum I'll run it past others so that it does not in any way imply anything.
    www.dmmayacsa.com

www.saints-sport-bash.tk

Quote Originally Posted by oddscwodd View Post
    Hope that's better. Next time I put something on the forum I'll run it past others so that it does not in any way imply anything.
    lol,ok well hope its a success anyway dude and i would have tried to make 1 of the days if it were'mt the mrs birthday,though seriously good luck man