16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

great fight

storms will rage when worlds collide

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Is this a confirmed fight?
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

I reckon that there are another few fighters of similar ilk, that you could put a tourney together..... would be epic!

Someone else suggested that to me a couple of weeks ago.
    Great idea, 8 man tourney anyone?

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

hahahaha i was getting well exicted then, thought this fight was going to happen! are they both free in february?
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Get these 2 together and something unexpected is bound to happen.
    I've got my money on the universe imploding.

Never judge a book by its cover. The video of me getting a few stitches in Liverpool has more to it. I was actually injured going into the fight but did not want to let the promoter of other fighter down. I did not know what it was at the time but it felt like whip lash. Anyway it turned out ot be the trapzium muscle I think they called it. It travels down the neck, along the shoulder and then down the back. It had a knot in it and took a few sessions of Pysio and ultra sound to get rid of it. It was only caused by a heavy guy landing on my neck when I threw him in training. Dont get me wrong that I suddenly think I could have easily won at Liverpool but I couldnt escape the neck hold. Imagine telling a promoter you want to pull out because you have a stiff neck!
    As an aside enough people have told me to do more MMA training instead of cardio stuff and so I have taken their advice and changed my training totally. Cant wait for the cross training Sunday with the Colosseum lads.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Persil View Post
    Never judge a book by its cover. The video of me getting a few stitches in Liverpool has more to it. I was actually injured going into the fight but did not want to let the promoter of other fighter down. I did not know what it was at the time but it felt like whip lash. Anyway it turned out ot be the trapzium muscle I think they called it. It travels down the neck, along the shoulder and then down the back. It had a knot in it and took a few sessions of Pysio and ultra sound to get rid of it. It was only caused by a heavy guy landing on my neck when I threw him in training. Dont get me wrong that I suddenly think I could have easily won at Liverpool but I couldnt escape the neck hold. Imagine telling a promoter you want to pull out because you have a stiff neck!
    As an aside enough people have told me to do more MMA training instead of cardio stuff and so I have taken their advice and changed my training totally. Cant wait for the cross training Sunday with the Colosseum lads.
    Relevance.... How does it work?

If I fight Allen and Persil in a 2 vs 1 scenario will someone pay me two purses? No offence intended to either of these guys as they seem like nice fellas, but it could be epic.