Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    He drew with Matty Steele twice and has since improved greatly, I saw your fight with Matty last weekend, you didn't smash him like your making out, I had it 2 rounds to 1 to you, it was a good and fairly close fight. Why don't you just take the fight and lets see what happens, I'm sure colin will.
    He won't though you don't have a clue you mate! He won't fight me! Didn't say I smashed at all so don't chat shit you div said I beat him "convincingly" there is a big difference and he hasn't drew with him twice at all he has also drew with Joe niell so your lying again

Quote Originally Posted by Rosi View Post
    Paddy's what you'd get if you crossed a bull terrier with a daddy long legs.
    That's me rose

Talented lad, obviously with a good level of confidence and character, but would lose to a few of the people mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire gripper View Post
    Talented lad, obviously with a good level of confidence and character, but would lose to a few of the people mentioned.
    who do you think I would lose to then???

Several of them, in what are all potentially good fights. Nobody is unbeatable mate, nice to think so though.

Ive seen you fight lad you lookin good very confident aswell you train in Next Gen dont you?

Could you name them then please mate. Because not one of them could even come close to beating me

Quote Originally Posted by thescousezombie View Post
    Ive seen you fight lad you lookin good very confident aswell you train in Next Gen dont you?
    Thanks mate and yer next gen. What fights have you seen?

Everyone on the list has the potential to beat you and any of the others on any given day, that's how it is with mma, no certainties. You can't dispute that if you have never fought them. There's always someone better out there, if you don't believe that then big deal, doesn't matter to me. Good luck with your career.
    Last edited by yorkshire gripper; 13-10-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    I'm 5-0 and will beat anyone you could possibly put me in with and name another bantamweight who you think could beat me???
    I will gladly beat you