Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    Nice

which stand? I always used to be Anfield Road end, but kids and life in general (adding to the nearly 600 mile round trip) meant I had to bin it off during the Evans era (do you blame me lol)
    Hahaha heavy trip that!! And I sit in the main stand not the vest but Atleast I there ay!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    I've never seen him fight but he probably is. And I would fight him but what I am saying is what do I have to gain? He has everything to gain and nothing to lose in that fight and vice versa for me
    what do you have to lose lad, its amateur and experience, just another fight !
    www.empirefightshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Neillj View Post
    what do you have to lose lad, its amateur and experience, just another fight !
    Ginge this is my thread fuckin do 1!!

you said you would fight anyone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    No disrespect to Mike but why would I fight someone who is 2-2 when I'm 6-0??? Theres no point in my opinion
    In MMA the value of a winning record all depends on who you fought. I know guys who fight amateur and have got their wins into double digits by fighting numpties.

Quote Originally Posted by danhardy84 View Post
    you said you would fight anyone lol
    I have just said I would.... I am saying does anyone think there's a point?

Quote Originally Posted by bomberh View Post
    In MMA the value of a winning record all depends on who you fought. I know guys who fight amateur and have got their wins into double digits by fighting numpties.
    you can check my opponents there not shit! And I myself think your record means a lot

Records do mean something but not as much as who you fought.
    i lost a decision to sam creasey when i was in the best shape of my life and doing amazing in training. That means more to me than my first win against a guy who was nowhere near as good.
    In fact losing against someone good is far more valuable than winning against someone not very good.
    I could be 10-0 against people who have had 3 months of training but it wouldn't make me half as good as someone who was 0-3 but had fought the absolute best in their weight class..

Pimblett v Rigby is on AFC 6 December 3rd @ Liverpool Olympia

can i fight the winner @ 80kg handicapp match