Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

No need for this thread, just prove yourself in the cage and the rest will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by MiKeY B 20 View Post
    No need for this thread, just prove yourself in the cage and the rest will follow.
    Think i am proving myself in the cage as i am 16 and 5-0 with a title. This is just for my entertainment to see what people think and find some people who want to challenge me.

Are you picking your own opponents or do you have a coach to make sure you get the right ones on the right promotions? A quick look on here will show you there's some dodgy 'promoters' around who will lie and cheat you.
    Reminds me must post up on the 'RedMist' one again!
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by The Tez View Post
    Are you picking your own opponents or do you have a coach to make sure you get the right ones on the right promotions? A quick look on here will show you there's some dodgy 'promoters' around who will lie and cheat you.
    Reminds me must post up on the 'RedMist' one again!
    No i don't pick my opponents I have a coach who does that for me and he picks what shows I fight on also.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    No i don't pick my opponents I have a coach who does that for me and he picks what shows I fight on also.
    That's the best way...as long as he/she knows what they are doing!

I'd challenge you but I don't want you to be embarrassed by being beaten by a woman old enough to be your mother... okay, grandmother rofl. I fight dirty anyway, ask the lads I train with Hope I get to see you fight, it'll be interesting to see if you live up to your hype.
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by The Tez View Post
    That's the best way...as long as he/she knows what they are doing!

I'd challenge you but I don't want you to be embarrassed by being beaten by a woman old enough to be your mother... okay, grandmother rofl. I fight dirty anyway, ask the lads I train with Hope I get to see you fight, it'll be interesting to see if you live up to your hype.
    hahaha thanks but trust me i will. im fightin on the 29th on cage conflict so you are welcome to come then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosi View Post
    Paddy vs Enty would be amazing. Maybe one day if Paddy keeps eating the milky bars.
    I honestly think Paddy would beat enty at this moment in time.I`d give my right bollock to watch that fight!

So, if you were requested a challenge.. Lets say by me.. When and where would this take place? I'm presuming K1 rules yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
    So, if you were requested a challenge.. Lets say by me.. When and where would this take place? I'm presuming K1 rules yeah?
    No mma, that's why its on the amateur mma discussion!!!