Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    To a thread i made when i was around your age...
    It certainly does seem to be the age thing. Seems this lad can back it up somewhat though.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Paddy you can add me to the list of guys who will watch your progress from now on. Best of luck mate, dont worry about appearing arrogant - whilst you are beating everyone in front of you its not arrogance, its justifiable self confidence and belief.

Having said all that, here's the sad bit. We were all 16 once with dreams, then you meet some bird your mates dont like but she puts out and they dont, you fall out with your friends and discover new mates and booze. The pub becomes your new gym, "grappling partners" and "submissions" take on new meanings at grab-a-granny nights out with your mates in some dodgy night club. You pile on the weight, stop training and before you know it you're 41 dishing out crap advice on internet forums.....
    Styles Change - Style Doesn't

Twitter @mwsfc

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticpaddy View Post
    Paddy you can add me to the list of guys who will watch your progress from now on. Best of luck mate, dont worry about appearing arrogant - whilst you are beating everyone in front of you its not arrogance, its justifiable self confidence and belief.

Having said all that, here's the sad bit. We were all 16 once with dreams, then you meet some bird your mates dont like but she puts out and they dont, you fall out with your friends and discover new mates and booze. The pub becomes your new gym, "grappling partners" and "submissions" take on new meanings at grab-a-granny nights out with your mates in some dodgy night club. You pile on the weight, stop training and before you know it you're 41 dishing out crap advice on internet forums.....
    hahahaha so true in every way. i made my pro debut at 17, ten years later im married with a child, one due in a couple of days and train twice a week if im lucky lol.

Paddy is a legit prospect, beating some guys who i rate highly in Matty Steele and Sam Hodgkins along with team mate Scott Gregory.

Hopefully Big Z works his magic and we finally get to see Paddy V Rigby soon.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Hahaha I wouldn't be able to do that as people in the gym aswell as ky coaches will keep me on the right track and I have to much desire and too many goals to stray from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    Hahaha I wouldn't be able to do that as people in the gym aswell as ky coaches will keep me on the right track and I have to much desire and too many goals to stray from it.
    great answer. good luck with it all Paddy. Have you a nickname? How about Patrick "The Inbetweener" Pimblett? You heard it here first. This is first time I've spoken to a 16 year old online since the restraining order.....
    Styles Change - Style Doesn't

Twitter @mwsfc

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    ...married with a child, one due in a couple of days...
    Congratulations and good luck, Widge.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

great answer. good luck with it all Paddy. Have you a nickname? How about Patrick "The Inbetweener" Pimblett? You heard it here first. This is first time I've spoken to a 16 year old online since the restraining order.....
    Hahaha some people call me Paddy the baddy Pimblett like haha

who do you think I would lose to then???
    i dont think im the best, but i would give you a good scrap, i have matty steele at controlled aggression november 26th. watch out out for that result

Quote Originally Posted by mrmissin View Post
    i dont think im the best, but i would give you a good scrap, i have matty steele at controlled aggression november 26th. watch out out for that result
    I will mate hopefully you'll win and we will throw down sometime. And I fight on cage conflict and afc so look out for them results.... sure they will be wins for me though

aswell as ky coaches will keep me.
    That doesn't sound good - LOL :-)
    REFEREE with MMA Officials