Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

Who you fighting on afc? Is that the decemeber show?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    I will mate hopefully you'll win and we will throw down sometime. And I fight on cage conflict and afc so look out for them results.... sure they will be wins for me though
    i will do. best of luck, i look forward to a possible fight in the future, it will be exciting

Quote Originally Posted by MiKeY B 20 View Post
    Who you fighting on afc? Is that the decemeber show?
    Hopefully I will be fighting col rigby mate that's what I want like so if he doesn't turn it down I will defend the belt against him.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmissin View Post
    i will do. best of luck, i look forward to a possible fight in the future, it will be exciting
    Yer lad thanks and hopefully I will fight you as I know it'll be a good fight so best of luck against matty steele because he is a good opponent but I want you to win so we can get on on in the future
    Last edited by Patrick Pimblett; 03-11-2011 at 02:07 AM.

I won again last night in the first round so I'm now 6-0. Can anyone step forward and actually say they would beat???? Because I don't think they can!

I'll try in Febuary on raw if we can get that sorted mate?

Love to mate. Get widge to sort it out with our coaches and ill do it

Cool mate, should be fun :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    I won again last night in the first round so I'm now 6-0. Can anyone step forward and actually say they would beat???? Because I don't think they can!
    Well done on the win, you obviously have serious skill set for such a young guy.

Do you think you'd ever come to Scotland to fight
    This is the most fun i can have without going to jail

Quote Originally Posted by TapouT1 View Post
    Well done on the win, you obviously have serious skill set for such a young guy.

Do you think you'd ever come to Scotland to fight
    Tar mate and yer I want to travel so fighting at the same time would be brilliant