Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS ZORBA View Post
    Pimblett v Rigby is on AFC 6 December 3rd @ Liverpool Olympia
    Everyone needs to be there watching this one

sam creasy would be a good fight for you,danny carr would probs make u never wana get in a cage again,ul be scared of ur own reflection in the mirror after that guy gets his hands on u....look at knuckle up eclipes p4tv

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    sam creasy would be a good fight for you,danny carr would probs make u never wana get in a cage again,ul be scared of ur own reflection in the mirror after that guy gets his hands on u....look at knuckle up eclipes p4tv
    i think i will be fighting him next febuary so we will see what happens

fair play to you iv been tryin to wind you up for a bit and you've acted pretty grown up about it and ignored me ha,i know how good you are iv watched you at few shows and to be fair you probs will beat both sam and danny...but the danny carr fight will be tougher than the col rigby fight id say,good look dec 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    fair play to you iv been tryin to wind you up for a bit and you've acted pretty grown up about it and ignored me ha,i know how good you are iv watched you at few shows and to be fair you probs will beat both sam and danny...but the danny carr fight will be tougher than the col rigby fight id say,good look dec 3rd
    Hahaha I know mate you've said some funny shit though! Thanks anyway and hopefully ill fight Danny Carr aswell as the other 2 next year
    Last edited by Patrick Pimblett; 08-11-2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: spelling error

good luck mate

Fighting Col rigby on the 3rd of December anyone that wants to sponsor me let me know

ill sponsor you 20 pence x

listan lads i think guy can knock guys out but am 10-0 with 10 ko's an carnt lose in boxin but i aint barkeng on about that so pal think just keep trainin an knock guys out in ring not runneng mowth on here pal
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    listan lads i think guy can knock guys out but am 10-0 with 10 ko's an carnt lose in boxin but i aint barkeng on about that so pal think just keep trainin an knock guys out in ring not runneng mowth on here pal
    Just do both init lad