Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

If Sam had gone into the Danny Carr fight and fought as he should/normally does form the first round instead of waiting till the 3rd he would of won that fight and if they were to fight again i am confident Sam would win (either way its a fight i'd pay good money to see as both are excellent competitors). These two are easily the 2 best at this weight in the UK and either of them will be way to much for you, you have not fought anyone at their level. Patrick your a great fighter and i have no doubt you will make a great pro as you defo have all the talk lol. Personally i feel the amateur ranks are about testing yourself against the best you can and trying to improve. I dont think records mean as much as you are saying as it is really dependent on your opponent. Good luck with your future fights, you are definitely a very good up and coming fighter (clever thread as well lol have you considered a career in marketing?)

Quote Originally Posted by pieboy50 View Post
    If Sam had gone into the Danny Carr fight and fought as he should/normally does form the first round instead of waiting till the 3rd he would of won that fight and if they were to fight again i am confident Sam would win (either way its a fight i'd pay good money to see as both are excellent competitors). These two are easily the 2 best at this weight in the UK and either of them will be way to much for you, you have not fought anyone at their level. Patrick your a great fighter and i have no doubt you will make a great pro as you defo have all the talk lol. Personally i feel the amateur ranks are about testing yourself against the best you can and trying to improve. I dont think records mean as much as you are saying as it is really dependent on your opponent. Good luck with your future fights, you are definitely a very good up and coming fighter (clever thread as well lol have you considered a career in marketing?)
    Hahaha no marketing isn't for me I've always liked punching people in the face and hopefully Sam turns up at his best when he fights me then cause I know I will and there will be no excuses then but I'm sure I will win that fight

Any UK amateur fighter of your weight would be a fool to show up with anything but their A game to fight you - i just think your going to be in for a shock if/when you get into the cage either of those two.
    Either way, good luck, you are a good fighter and you are clearly not trying to duck anyone, that in itself deserves respect.

Quote Originally Posted by pieboy50 View Post
    Any UK amateur fighter of your weight would be a fool to show up with anything but their A game to fight you - i just think your going to be in for a shock if/when you get into the cage either of those two.
    Either way, good luck, you are a good fighter and you are clearly not trying to duck anyone, that in itself deserves respect.
    Thanks and I just want to fight anyone that people think are better than me

Defended my AfC title last night against col rigby, before i say anything i would like to apologize to Col Rigby personaly for everything i said about him, i know i came across like a cunt but i just did what i had to do to get the fight and to hype it up. Moving on i am now 7-0 and still think i am the best bantamweight in britain and am now definatley a step closer in proving that after beating someone as good as Colin Rigby

well done now it has to be either danny carr or sam creasy ther both very good

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    well done now it has to be either danny carr or sam creasy ther both very good
    Its creasy on RAW mate febuary

What weight are you cos i could see that elliot jenkins handing you a hiding, is that fight a possible do you wreckon?

Quote Originally Posted by stevo90 View Post
    What weight are you cos i could see that elliot jenkins handing you a hiding, is that fight a possible do you wreckon?
    That fight could happen, there is a 50/50 chance like he is a feather weight and I'm a bantam though so if he can get to a catch weight of say 64 or 63.5 then yer or I have a sudden growth spurt Hahahaha he wouldn't give me a hiding though mate

Well done on the win and retaining your title, I look forward to testing our skills :-)