Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

I'll fight you Paddy but only if I get to use headbuts and my personal favourite bending-back-fingers technique.

I go to the gym to the steam room and the swimming pool and often spend a lot of time in the sauna so I think I'd give you a good fight.

What you say?
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Have you mastered the perfect amount of time spent in tanning booths so that you get that "Buddhist robe" colour to your skin? Also, unless u have a diamond stud earring you got no chance
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

George Williams from Hyde MMA. That'd be a fight worth watching.

Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    Have you mastered the perfect amount of time spent in tanning booths so that you get that "Buddhist robe" colour to your skin? Also, unless u have a diamond stud earring you got no chance
    Haha I'll give him the old "across the dancefloor hard-man-stare", that should send him packing.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

A very merry Christmas to all the people who view my thread a special one from the baddy

2 big for ya boots lad! you have NO STRIKING ability at all! i know enough blokes your weight that would run straight through ya start competing in big boy rules, i know blokes that train soley in boxing and some that train just muay thai and they would ruin you! its not just about submissions you know afterall it is MMA someone will show you soon enough no doubt
    BRING SOME BEEF YOU'LL LOOSE SOME TEETH!

Quote Originally Posted by kyle90 View Post
    2 big for ya boots lad! you have NO STRIKING ability at all! i know enough blokes your weight that would run straight through ya start competing in big boy rules, i know blokes that train soley in boxing and some that train just muay thai and they would ruin you! its not just about submissions you know afterall it is MMA someone will show you soon enough no doubt
    Hahahahahaha ok lad, you can think I have no stand up all you like but I've fought for a north west title in Thai I may have lost but I still fought for it and went the distance so I do have stand up like, and its called MMA for a reason mate means that you do what your best at, I do that I fight smart and I win

NW title give me a break kid! was probably in a dog shit promotion that no gives a fuck about! if your such an acomplished muay thai fighter then wheres your fucking stance! what a cunt! you havent got a clue mate! one decent thai kick to your measly kids body would fold you in half lad! and one decent knee would put your spine in the adudience hahahahahahahahahahahahaha FACT!
    BRING SOME BEEF YOU'LL LOOSE SOME TEETH!

listen Kyle your just makin me laugh and makin a show of yourself! Hahah Gimp I'd wipe the floor with you end of!

So competed in MMA and Thai?? Ever done grappling?? As a NextGen boy i'd be surprised if you had'nt been at a couple GroundControl's..
    LEICESTER SHOOT SOLDIER!!