Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    There are a few other good bantamweights around who I'm sure would be happy to compete against you, with similar records etc...
    Names Sam so I can fight them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosi View Post
    You'd think so, wouldn't you? Few have tried, no-one's managed it yet. There must be someone out there though....?
    hes a skillful lad thats for sure, committed too.

I think you and Colin Rigby should happen, I know him and I know he's not scared of you, I think it would be a good fight and I actually think he'd beat you, no offence intended. Get it sorted for AFC.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

i would love Sam Creasey V Paddy Pimblett on RAW 2 in February. Hopefully both camps would like the fight.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Colin Rigby of Kaobon would be a good scrap - I know it was planned for AFC and he pulled out but maybe it can get hooked up in the future
    lol *sits back with popcorn and awaits this to hit 10+pages*
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    I've already fought a 25 year old and 2 22 year olds
    Do you know what dude, I stand corrected! You're obviously a very talented prospect, will be keeping our eyes on you i'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    i would love Sam Creasey V Paddy Pimblett on RAW 2 in February. Hopefully both camps would like the fight.
    Sam is a talented lad, is that someone you've considered Patrick?

There are a few other good bantamweights around who I'm sure would be happy to compete against you, with similar records etc...
    and I'm assuming this is Mr Creasey himself ?!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    I think you and Colin Rigby should happen, I know him and I know he's not scared of you, I think it would be a good fight and I actually think he'd beat you, no offence intended. Get it sorted for AFC.
    hahaha you make me laugh Pete haha he couldn't beat me! He drew with matty steele even matty steele battered him for 3 rounds and I beat matty steele quite convincingly so he would be and easy fight would col

Defiantly I would fight creasy tomorrow!!! Make it happen for raw 2 widge!!!

:-) sounds good to me, should be a fun fight.

Still plenty of good competition out there at bantamweight, grant Clark, Colin rigby, Danny missin, Danny hardman, Josh o'shea etc...

:-) sounds good to me, should be a fun fight.

Still plenty of good competition out there at bantamweight, grant Clark, Colin rigby, Danny missin, Danny hardman, Josh o'shea etc...
    Thanks for the potential match ups Sam!!! Only heard if rigby and hardman out of who you said