Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

Quote Originally Posted by Constantinou View Post
    So competed in MMA and Thai?? Ever done grappling?? As a NextGen boy i'd be surprised if you had'nt been at a couple GroundControl's..
    Yer mate I done 2 in 2010 and won both, only kids divisions but there the only 2 I have done, they were the British open and ground control beat the heat, hopefully I will do more next year

Default hey

Im 18 and i would take you, thats a fact. i would punish you and show you up. thats it man

Quote Originally Posted by jordanedwards1 View Post
    Im 18 and i would take you, thats a fact. i would punish you and show you up. thats it man
    Hahahaha okay mate who are you? What's your record? Who have you fought? And where do you train?

read the name dick, clearly says jordan edwards! record at the minute is a resounding 0-0-0, never actually managed to get around to fighting competitively other than karate, tae kwon do & muay thai competitions. where do i train? USKO karate, TAGB tae kwon do, Eagles Thai Boxing & Gracie barra Cardiff. your wins are all by submission? how can you submit me when you cant take me down bro?

read the name dick, clearly says jordan edwards! record at the minute is a resounding 0-0-0, never actually managed to get around to fighting competitively other than karate, tae kwon do & muay thai competitions. where do i train? USKO karate, TAGB tae kwon do, Eagles Thai Boxing & Gracie barra Cardiff. your wins are all by submission? how can you submit me when you cant take me down bro?
    Hahaha ok so youve never fought but you think you can beat me?!?! Not even gonna talk to you Hahahhahahahahaha

This might be one of the most hilarious posts i've ever read! 0-0-0? And getting beaky!

As much as Paddy is trying to turn into the Nate Diaz of the UK he is backing it up with W's. And have you guys not seen UFC 1? Coming in with just striking hahahahhaa!

Until he is beaten I guess he can run his mouth all he likes!

since ive been in well over 100 karate/tae kwon do competitions then yes i have experience. You don't get to being a black belt in both disciplines without having skill my friend! and rijkaard, coming in with just striking? GRACIE BARRA, thats not striking you dick.

I have a black belt in karate and have competed in and won over 100 competitions, including national, international, European and World levels. But MMA is a whole different kettle of fish! I am now training in MMA and have been for almost a year and am nowhere near ready to fight - believe it or not your "points scoring" competitions are probably holding you back in all of the bad habits that you are picking up.

#unleashthebaddy
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

no matter how good you are there is always someone out there better than you !!!