Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Whittle View Post
    no matter how good you are there is always someone out there better than you !!!
    Doesn't get any truer than that. Plus a couple of wins in a sporting contest doesn't mean for a second that you can fight for real. People would be less mouthy and eager to declare being the best if the confines of amateur MMA were lifted.
    You know when you've been gripped

Never heard of Pimblett before, but I like his style; this sport needs more bad guy characters.

Just be careful you don't get into too many wars, Pat; you don't wanna end up at 26 and having a chin that can't stand up to a strong breeze. Look what happened to Wanderlei.

Best of luck with the career, though

one of out amatuer BW's would be a good match for you. ill say to our coach about it

love the confidence, fuck the haters and keep it up mate
    WWW.BRIANHYSLOP.COM Dinky Ninja Fight Team #1

is this guy for real .thin line between confidence and arogance.puberty will be your toughest task
    venni,vetti,vecci

Quote Originally Posted by SlimDavy View Post
    Must've got beat.
    Still haven't been beat I'm 8-0 now I fought Sam Creasy at AFC 7 and won a unanimous decision, its in youtube if anyone wants to watch it, next fight is at AFC 8 where I will be defending my title again against Danny Missin

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    Never heard of Pimblett before, but I like his style; this sport needs more bad guy characters.

Just be careful you don't get into too many wars, Pat; you don't wanna end up at 26 and having a chin that can't stand up to a strong breeze. Look what happened to Wanderlei.

Best of luck with the career, though
    I don't really take much punishment in my fights you just have to watch them to see can call me boring but I get the job done and don't take any damage which will help me in my career in years to come

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    I don't really take much punishment in my fights you just have to watch them to see can call me boring but I get the job done and don't take any damage which will help me in my career in years to come
    Damn right it will, mate. I heard you say in an interview that you fight under the NSAC rulings? I think more amateurs need to do this as it'll prepare you much better for when you turn pro. All the best, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    Damn right it will, mate. I heard you say in an interview that you fight under the NSAC rulings? I think more amateurs need to do this as it'll prepare you much better for when you turn pro. All the best, mate!
    Yer everyone should do NSAC amateur rules semi pro rules are just stupid and don't prepare you properly for the professional rules

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    Yer everyone should do NSAC amateur rules semi pro rules are just stupid and don't prepare you properly for the professional rules
    I think they can actually work against you. You get used to not having to bother defending a certain type of offence, then you form the habit of working your game without that.

When you go pro; suddenly you get hit on the floor and your game goes to bits; much the same as some fighters go to pieces when they get cut, cause it takes them by surprise. Gotta prepare yourself in the best way you can!