Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    I think they can actually work against you. You get used to not having to bother defending a certain type of offence, then you form the habit of working your game without that.

When you go pro; suddenly you get hit on the floor and your game goes to bits; much the same as some fighters go to pieces when they get cut, cause it takes them by surprise. Gotta prepare yourself in the best way you can!
    Yer I just wish we could elbow too! Don't care what anyone says id have finished all my fights!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    Yer I just wish we could elbow too! Don't care what anyone says id have finished all my fights!
    I hear ya, though I do kinda see where they're coming from with no elbows. Some people have day jobs and elbows cut people up; fewer people may be willing to compete if they were gonna get sliced up and maybe get fired from work or something.

I fucking love elbows, though; nothing re arranges someone's looks like a well placed elbow

I hear ya, though I do kinda see where they're coming from with no elbows. Some people have day jobs and elbows cut people up; fewer people may be willing to compete if they were gonna get sliced up and maybe get fired from work or something.

I fucking love elbows, though; nothing re arranges someone's looks like a well placed elbow
    Be great if a show allowed the 2 fighters to agree to elbows I know most of my opponents would have been willing to

Be great if a show allowed the 2 fighters to agree to elbows I know most of my opponents would have been willing to
    It would; just a piece of paper for them both to sign, and with there (currently) being no governing body/ athletic commission here in the UK; I don't see much opposition to it.

It would; just a piece of paper for them both to sign, and with there (currently) being no governing body/ athletic commission here in the UK; I don't see much opposition to it.
    We've came up with one of the best proposals ever hahaha

We've came up with one of the best proposals ever hahaha
    Sounds flawless to me, mate!

What belt are you at BJJ? and how long you been training for? i’m looking for my first bantamweight fight so maybe in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshw View Post
    What belt are you at BJJ? and how long you been training for? im looking for my first bantamweight fight so maybe in the future.
    think you need to start at the bottom this cocky cunt is quite good to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by danhardy84 View Post
    think you need to start at the bottom this cocky cunt is quite good to be fair.
    Yeah i’m not any where near him yet, not trying to call him out just think that his BJJ is good and he looks really well rounded for his age so was curious. If i win a few though i’d want to have a try at him though in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshw View Post
    Yeah im not any where near him yet, not trying to call him out just think that his BJJ is good and he looks really well rounded for his age so was curious. If i win a few though id want to have a try at him though in the future.
    fair enuff like but if your just starting ... i think time you got too a decent semi pro level hes gonna be going pro....etc etc.