Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

Paddys got tekkers

Cant remember mate in the AFC looked good

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire gripper View Post
    Everyone on the list has the potential to beat you and any of the others on any given day, that's how it is with mma, no certainties. You can't dispute that if you have never fought them. There's always someone better out there, if you don't believe that then big deal, doesn't matter to me. Good look with your career.
    I don't think anyone could beat me so you stick to your philosophy because I know I can stick to mine and nice one for the good luck ked

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey View Post
    I will gladly beat you
    Come on and do it then! Who are you

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    Come on and do it then! Who are you
    Dopey dipshit. I am well known. Just ask Bashful, Sneezy, Grumpy, Happy and Doc! Actually don't ask Doc hes an ass but whatever

Dopey dipshit. I am well known. Just ask Bashful, Sneezy, Grumpy, Happy and Doc! Actually don't ask Doc hes an ass but whatever
    ahahhahahahhahahahahahhahah

Hahahahahaha sound mate

LOL for real

I train with this lad everyday really talented, lookin forward to seein him smash more bantams #TeamDewy hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    He won't though you don't have a clue you mate! He won't fight me! Didn't say I smashed at all so don't chat shit you div said I beat him "convincingly" there is a big difference and he hasn't drew with him twice at all he has also drew with Joe niell so your lying again
    Paddy, I'm not some keyboard warrior who doesnt have a clue. I've been training in MMA for a while and have quite a good clue about the sport. I'm not trying to pick an arguement with you. You just seem to want people to give you names of who you think you should fight. I think you and Colin would be a great match so thats why I threw it out there and I know colin would fight you and with your great amount of confidence I'm sure you'll take the fight too.