Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 328

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    Paddy, I'm not some keyboard warrior who doesnt have a clue. I've been training in MMA for a while and have quite a good clue about the sport. I'm not trying to pick an arguement with you. You just seem to want people to give you names of who you think you should fight. I think you and Colin would be a great match so thats why I threw it out there and I know colin would fight you and with your great amount of confidence I'm sure you'll take the fight too.
    I would take the fight there is no doubt about that at all. I want to fight him so bad but I doubt it will ever happen as he fights bums like George Burton and Mike Persel

  2. #62
    Senior Member Mike Persil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockport england
    Posts
    269

    Default

    My oh my such an angry young man and him just out of nappies and all!
    Mike "the mic" Persil

  3. #63

    Default

    you are that great how long did it take martin wong to put that matty away, an in the fight i seen you lost the first and just done enough to win the next two.

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevo90 View Post
    you are that great how long did it take martin wong to put that matty away, an in the fight i seen you lost the first and just done enough to win the next two.
    Martin is a pro now you idiot and yes Martin finished him quick I never but I still won and don't say just enough when the first was the closest round no disrespect to matty but I ran away with the second and third so comment when you have a clue what your talkin about

  5. #65

    Default

    Yeah hes pro now you dope but he wasn't when he had the fight was he so was you second best in the country up until a few months ago until he turned pro

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevo90 View Post
    Yeah hes pro now you dope but he wasn't when he had the fight was he so was you second best in the country up until a few months ago until he turned pro
    But that is why he has gone pro because he is to good for amateur like!

  7. #67

    Default

    "hahaha you make me laugh Pete haha he couldn't beat me! He drew with matty steele even matty steele battered him for 3 rounds and I beat matty steele quite convincingly so he would be and easy fight would col "
    well a think its probably just aswell you can't go pro cos scenes as you judge people on there previous fights the likes of martin would have you out the cage in seconds, you ran away with the last two rounds you just stayed in a more dominent posistion never looked like finishin

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevo90 View Post
    "hahaha you make me laugh Pete haha he couldn't beat me! He drew with matty steele even matty steele battered him for 3 rounds and I beat matty steele quite convincingly so he would be and easy fight would col "
    well a think its probably just aswell you can't go pro cos scenes as you judge people on there previous fights the likes of martin would have you out the cage in seconds, you ran away with the last two rounds you just stayed in a more dominent posistion never looked like finishin
    For a start matty steele wasn't his last fight so use yoyr head. If I was judging him on his last fight I would say he was good if it wasn't for the fact that his opponent was 53 had no corner men and didnt want headshots on the ground!!!!

  9. #69
    Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod
    Rosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Manchester and Liverpool
    Posts
    2,022

    Default

    well a think its probably just aswell you can't go pro cos scenes as you judge people on there previous fights the likes of martin would have you out the cage in seconds, you ran away with the last two rounds you just stayed in a more dominent posistion never looked like finishin
    Paddy's a mouthy little twat (and still young enough to know everything), but he isn't a bad kid and has some decent skills to go with it. Would be good to see him against any of the guys mentioned on here. He's going to have some serious experience by the time he turns pro at 18.

    Oh, and... Paddy and Martin are training partners, so I'm pretty sure they know how they get on with each other. Think Martin's looking at Flyweight now though?
    Looking for injury, rehab or nutrition advice? visit combatsportsclinic.com

    Fighting out of Next Generation

  10. #70

    Default

    Use my head what are you talking about lad thats your quote read it "even matty steele battered him for 3 rounds" you say it so what fight are you judging him off and you call me an idiot you wana stop trainnig and start attending school

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.