Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the best British Bantamweight in the country. Does anyone dispute this???

One area paddy could defo improve in is the way he walks round the gym in his dads dodgy bills.

Get some calvins sorted lad

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    With this I mean no dis respect to anyone fighter mentioned because you cannot dis respect anyone who has the the courage to get in the cage in the first place. And I don't want to come across as arrogant or cocky as anyone who knows me can back me up on that! But I did this thread to let it known that I think I am the best and want to fight the best there is and I now have some people that I want to fight thanks to these responses. So although some of you don't like the way i have behaved but please do jot let that effect the judgement you have on me as a fighter.

I would take the fight there is no doubt about that at all. I want to fight him so bad but I doubt it will ever happen as he fights bums like George Burton and Mike Persel

Glad to see you were man enough to have a re-think. Now you have gone up in my estimation more than any fight results.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

hahaha this is boss!

i look forward to seeing you (patrick pimblett) vs sam creasey

Quote Originally Posted by MattyR View Post
    hahaha this is boss!
    rumour has it you have the meanest left hook in the am featherweight division

Make it happen please.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

......................................edit.
    Last edited by James Saville; 15-10-2011 at 06:11 AM.
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Pimblett View Post
    Defiantly up to fight Sam and I'm gonna clear that list widge watch
    Defiantly or definitely ?
    REFEREE with MMA Officials

only seen 1 fight of you but think ya will come unstuck against someone powerful, no power behind the strikes you throw i guess you like jiu jitsu.

Quote Originally Posted by danhardy84 View Post
    only seen 1 fight of you but think ya will come unstuck against someone powerful, no power behind the strikes you throw i guess you like jiu jitsu.
    A good grappler always beats a good striker but no one has seen my stand up enough to judge it