Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Judo

very glad that since moving into our new premises, we now have Judo classes twice a week also. super keen on it too.

Where do you train nihilist?

i train judo more than i train jiu jitsu.
    Insert whiny message

i started judo earlier in the year and really enjoyed it
    Strategy can subsitute for talent, but talent will never subsitute for strategy.

"Sometimes hype just isn't enough" Jens Pulver

I started off with BJJ but now enjoy Judo much more and i'm working towards my black belt.

Didn't have any problems with the transition...

I did Judo when I was youngster but stopped at 12 - I went to a Judo session the other month and really enjoyed it... Unfortunately the class clashes with my BJJ class, I prefer going to the BJJ class so I do not go anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jonj View Post
    I did Judo when I was youngster but stopped at 12 - I went to a Judo session the other month and really enjoyed it... Unfortunately the class clashes with my BJJ class, I prefer going to the BJJ class so I do not go anymore.
    was it Dartford Judo club Jonj ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    was it Dartford Judo club Jonj ?
    No - I used to live in Woolwich, so I did it at a local club there. Recently, I did it at a school in Sittingbourne. Either way, I cant make any of them as most land on a Thursday!

I do a class at a Judo school and the guys there pick things up very fast.... all the guys are Dan grades and are very open minded to new techs on the ground.