Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Team Honey Badger!

Default Welcome to Team Honey Badger!

As some of you are aware, I've designed a crazy rash guard on the theme of the Honey Badger and four cobras. Why?
    Because honey badgers are cool, no other reason.

I'm honoured to have some of my BJJ friends helping me to rep the brand. So welcome to
    TEAM HONEY BADGER!!

More representatives of what can only be described as the world's naaastiest fightwear team will be announced soon!!!

More info about the product on my blog here:
    http://meerkat69.blogspot.com/2011/1...rashguard.html

Thanks guys, you'll see some Honey Badger fighters rocking the rashie at the NoGi British Open later this month
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

I really like that, good work Seymour.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil_D View Post
    I really like that, good work Seymour.
    Thanks mate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

Me too,

big fan of your work.

Viking Wong... entered Ground Control as a novice last year when he was a blue belt... took Gold...

Good luck, Seymour!
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    Viking Wong... entered Ground Control as a novice last year when he was a blue belt... took Gold...

Good luck, Seymour!
    iirc Ground Control base their nogi categories on years of experience - starting with up to one year's experience, Viking entered when he had only been training 6 months! Yes he got promoted to blue very quickly. But he was still technically a novice, especially in nogi.
    There's no doubt, Viking is a beast on the mats, I can testify personally, and is a very very talented dude. I'm so pumped that he is repping Team Honey Badger!
    Thanks for the support, rashies are selling like hot cakes (online traffic actually crashed the Tatami website on Monday lol!) and will help fund my next bonkers apparel design!!
    Last edited by Meerkatsu; 14-10-2011 at 03:24 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

haha as soon as I saw the thread title I was expecting to see Tim!

Viking Wong is still a novice in my opinion, his ground game is pretty much still basic, i think his steroid abuse gives him a unfair edge

Jude Samuel
    BJJ BlackBelt

I totally agree with you Ash!! I have been meaning to say for a long time that he should be banned from the sport with the amount of Juice he is on 2 and a half years in BJJ and look at what depths he has taken the sport to.
    Then there is his crack habit on top of all that! Cannot leave anything lying around when he is in the room. Wallets, Gi's, Rash Guards, bits of paper, clipped toe nails, pubic hair..........!! You name it...he takes it all! :-)