Thread: Superfight @ the Glasgow Open 15-10-11!

Default Superfight @ the Glasgow Open 15-10-11!

http://thefightingphotographer.blogs...open-2011.html

Great fun and looking forward to more brown belt fights

F

Glad you enjoyed it mate, I never actually got to see the match until now as I was running about daft trying to get the hall tidied up before the staff kicked us out LOL
    Scotlands No. 1 Timekeeper also available as a BJJ/No Gi referee

i don't think you need to label everytime he pushes on you as a failed sweep attempt, it comes across a bit cheeky imo. was a good performance by your opponent, he dominated the fight, never in any trouble just bided his time till you gave him the triangle. quality brown belt
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Meat

I know mate, I thought the cleaners were gonna take the mats away whilst we were rolling Thanks for letting me come up and join in the fun mate

F

how long have you been brown now fishface?

nice fight
    Insert whiny message

Default Superfight

Hey Duchman

I got my brown belt September 9th this year mate

F

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

well done for representing the oldies mate. Not many people at 40 are willing to jump in with under 30's opponents particulary at brown belt.
    Much respect shaky

Cheers Shaky

I'm a Senior 2 now, doubt I'll get many fights in my division, so looks like more Adults in the future