Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking to start a carear

Question looking to start a carear

Hi im looking to start a carear as a fighter.
    Im roung 75KG out of shape and i need to start a good diet and exersise program with a trainer etc. But i have no finance to upport my carear and was advised to enter fights to ern finance to start geting finance for a serious carear.

Can eaneyone give me eaney dvice or advise me or eaney upcoming fights?

P.s. look forword to your replies.
    Tony Tate

I have an invite to a fight on the 26th October 2011 and i need to get as much training as posible but im on limited funding. Loosing isent an option how do i go about geting traning on limited funding?

Watch Rocky?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Dont know who told you to start fighting to earn money to learn how to do it but its the wrong way around M8.
    The best you could do is get in condition yourself, running, skipping, diet and some weight training. Look at youtube vids and try to find the cheapest place around which wont be the best but at least it a start in the right direction.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

Im going to start geting in to shape today as my father is going to be my personal trainer.
    Just need the fight traning for a chance.

Forget the fight for now.
    Fighting is nothing like training its 100% flat out from the off.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

You're looking at things all the wrong way.

who the feck has invited u personally to fight next week if you have not trained and you are out of shape, can u sell a lot of tickets or summat?? u need to start putting loads of exaggerated trainin stuff on ur social network updates and buy loads of t shirts then attend loads of meet and greet seminar things before you can even b consider matching yourself on web based match finders
    failing to prepare is preparing to fail

Probably not, but if you are serious, go to your local mma gym and ask if there's anything you can do for them in order to train for free (eg, mop the mats, clean the gym etc etc). Make sure you explain your situation though, otherwise you'll just look tight.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.