Thread: Any Ninjutsu training classes in , guildford, surrounding areas?

Default Any Ninjutsu training classes in , guildford, surrounding areas?

Hi guys I wonder if anyone tell me of a ninjutsu class in guildford or surrounding areas?

or any ninja accossiated type class. preferably someone whos teaching with an in depth background

Rich

If I knew where they were they wouldn't be real ninjas.

You want professional Ninjas or Amateur ? because this is the Amateur section

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    Genuine LOL!

As this is the amatuer section, i am going to treat your thread as a genuine request and lend whatever assistance i am able to, if however you are just trolling for humerous responses, you are better off sticking to the general discussion forum.

Your best bet for finding a ninjitsu class in your area is through the bujinkan, i suggest going to the association's main website and they will either have a 'locations' section or a contact email through which you can inquire as to the nearest bujinkan dojo in your area.

however allow me to inject a caveat alongside my above advice. Stay away from ninjitsu, for the most part it is a dead art with limited practical value/training.

your best bet is to find a combat sport club that competes in your area. Judo, Boxing, Thai boxing, Kyokoshin Karate, BJJ kickboxing, sambo, wrestling, MMA etc. competition weeds out bad training practices.

Also Ninjitsu died out in japan around 1640ish and was revived in the 1970's without any traceable lineage to the traditional art from which it gets its name. So anyone claiming to do ninjitsu today is simply practicing one mans best guess as to what ninjitsu training was likely to involve.

If in spite of all this you still have to ninja, and you are cool with it being less than practical then go ahead and contact the bujinkan and enjoy the training, but remember don't bring a friend.......

friends don't let friends ninja!

Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    Awesome post.

Can we have a ninja based pie chart please.

I taught a ninjitsu course once. The people who paid for the course complained that they never even saw me there. I said that just proved how good I was.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

And if they had seen you there they wouldnt have been able to tell anyone as they would have all been dead.